Two:

Importante =Este capítulo solo es la traducción en inglés, lo puedes encontrar en español, titulado Second /If you only speak English, ignore this note

They both looked at each other before heading to the Main Office, in Park's eyes there was trust and love. ...

Thoughts of JiMin: That sepzy ... as I love him ... even with all the bad things that surround us even being both leaders even with all that and more me, Park Jimin; I am deeply in love with Jeon Jungkook for more than 3 years, Ufff, but what am I thinking!?! Come on, Park reacts! You are the leader! and I can not waste time thinking about these things, although ... mmm now that I see it, Jungkook has also just given me a certain look that mmm seemed to be in love ... Do me! But what am I thinking ... I can not believe that Jeon Jungkook! The beautiful and damn sensual Jungkook in love? And apart from me! It sounds impossible ...- Under his head, his heart ached just thinking that it was not reciprocated ...

They continued walking through the corridors ...

And Jimin was still with his head down ...

They had arrived at the main office and Jeon was about to open the door ~ ...

********************************************* **** ********************************** ******** **
Hi !!! This is the second part I hope for and at least someone will like the story! Vote and comment if you liked it! Goodbye !!! : '3 !!