- Connor imagine -

You was at Connors house that he shares with the boys. They was gone out it was just you and con.
"Babe What movie do you wanna watch?" You said bending down looking at the bottom shelf full of dvds. Con didn't reply. You stood up and turned around to find Connor starring at your ass. "DUDE!" You laughed pretending to be offended.
"What its a good view" he smirked
"Your funny you know that" you smiled walking, swaying your hips towards him. As you reached him you sat down straddling his lap. He grunted. He placed his hand on your leg moving it up and down slightly. He bit his bottom lip.
"Am I now?" He smirked
"Very" you said leaning down going to kiss him....
Your lips connected but disconnected very quickly after hearing brad.
"Uhmmm" fake clearing his throat. You was still straddling cons lap as you both looked up and saw brad, James and Tristan all smirking.
"Guys do you mind?" Connor said clearly pissed off. "What do you mean 'do you mind'? We live here we pay rent" brad laughed and sat on the sofa next to you and Connor. Bare in mind you was still on his lap. James and tris laughed and sat on the other sofa. Tristan picked up the bowl of popcorn. Brad put his hand on your knee playfully. "So what we watching" he tapped your knee before removing his hand. "We was going to watch pitch perfect" you said trying to hint for them to leave. "Cool let's watch" James said not even taking notice of the hint to leave. You looked at connor you both rolled your eyes. You slid of his lap squeezing between him and brad.
This is not exactly how you thought you was going to spend your evening.

A/n: I hope you like this one as much as I do ❤️🤘comment, vote and follow ❤️🤘