What happened to him!?

I meant my one other school, who am I kidding I went to 5 other schools in the span of 3 years! Ya I know did I get kicked out, did I get in a fight, or did I just move a lot? I don't think I can trust you enough to tell you. So I won't you'll have to find out I guess!

I looked into the corner of the lunch room and I saw this guy he looked kinda cute I guess I'm not sure cause he was facing sideways talking to a girl, they looked like they were arguing! Until he walked my way, I stood up and was starting to turn around nervously wondering why he was waking my direction.

"Hey! New girl!! Come here for a second!" I thought I was dead at the moment, but I turned and started to walk to him confused. "Why did you call me!?!" I said with an attitude! "Look what we have here! An hot feisty girl." Everyone around me started to laugh. "How much would it take for me to get in your pants?" He stayed like it was nothing! "Umm.. what?" I stated confused. "I. Want. To. Fuck. YOU! He said pronouncing ever word very slowly every girl stood shocked and every guy stood there shouting things like "me to" or "how much" I'd didn't have lunch with August. So I don't know if he'll here about this! I look at him "Do. I. Look. Like. A. Prostitute?" I said mocking him! "What's you name" he said annoyingly "Auburn! And yours!" I snapping "Mason" he said then grabbed my hand. Without me being able to saying anything else. "You should not have an attitude! Now you'll be punished you should know your place!" He stayed as he throw me into a closet. I think it's one of the many janitor closets " take off your clothes!" He said taking his shirt off! "Fine" I say striping also taking everything off except my lace bra and underwear! "Your easier than I thought!" He stated "wow! Thanks."
"No in a good way" he said " sure" I said dragging out the word. "..." He was now just staring at my body "your sexy" He said "thanks" I said blushing. He pushed me up against the wall and sat me on a metal box which was really cold cause I mean it was metal. He opened my legs and took off my under wear and started fingering me! I started to moan really loud "KEEP your voice down, damm! Your gonna be fun!" He said still pumping in and out with his finger. He started to make out then he stopped and took his boxers down and his manhood was huge like 8inches he put it in not even 3 inches in it started to hurt like crazy! " OW OW OW OW" I said he said in return " it will stop hurting I'm a second he waited a minute and pushed he rest in. It hurt like hell, I guess he wasn't patient after wards we walked out and he said to me "hey, your my bitch now!" He said walking into the cafeteria once again. I stumbled in cause mason was pounding me so hard in the closet I could barely walk and he laughter at me. Everyone stared and he said "Yes! I fucked her, and she's now my bitch so back off! Okay, okay!" August appeared from the crowd.

To be continued bye😍🖤🖤💕
586 words!!!