Prologue.

Humans are the most complexed species of this world. And our thoughts and emotions just as complex. We crave the slightest of attention. To be told we're loved brings reassurance not to just our minds but to our hearts.

To be touched in the softest sense, cradled in ones arms, it brings warmth and butterflies in our tummies. To be kissed on the cheek or even on the lips, it makes you feel a burst of happiness, to feel such a tender touch.

We want to be loved. To be loved means we matter...that we're cared for. They say it’s sweet like candy. They say it feels like flying. We all wanna know...What is love?

      Mina's heart raced. Within the moment she was stuck in time. With tears in her eyes she faced the girl she loved. She had crumpled the money in her hand. She didn't want to have to pay Chaeyoung for her love.

She wanted the young girl to feel what she felt. She had enough of this pretending. She couldn't pretend to love her anymore. Because she did. At first she wondered what love was. She couldn't understand the smallest of feelings she had been feeling before but now she knew what love was. It had made her smile all day. And the world had become beautiful.

Chaeyoung was silent as she stood before Mina. "I can't do this anymore." Mina choked out and threw the money on the floor. Chaeyoung watched the money fall to the floor. Was all this money worth losing her? It was just part of the job...but love interfered. Chaeyoung stepped towards the taller girl and looked into her eyes. She couldn't pretend anymore either.

"Then don't. I don't need your money. I won't be paid to love you, not when I really do." Chaeyoung whispered. Mina looked at the young girl and let out a choke cry. Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Mina and cooed at her. She stepped on the money beneath her feet. Money could not buy her love, for love is priceless.

Just a little something that I wanted to write since it came to mind while I was chilling. So the story is about Mina, a working CEO in Tokyo, Japan. She is single and looking for affection. She takes it wherever she can get it that meaning even from a host. Her host for the evening happens to be a woman, Son Chaeyoung. Mina pays for the time and attention of Son Chaeyoung, but as time passes, the two realize that what they both want cannot be obtained by money. -Drea 👭👠💳