//Love Hurts//Chapter 3

You saw him making out with a girl and you went to them and said.

Y/n: what are you guys doing
Jungkook: y/n let's break up I am so tired of you.
Y/n: *slap him and ran away but suddenly stop and hold your head and said" ahhh" *you screamed out loudly and then fainted*

Jennie ordered the other to take y/n to the hospital
And then Jennie went to jungkook and said
Jennie: do you even know how much she love you
She was so sick and you had no idea because you were hanging out with all your girls
She loves you so much that she forgot to think about her own self
She has cancer stage 4 and you treated her so bad you jerk
Jungkook: b-but why didn't she tell me
Jennie screamed: because she don't want you to worry about her and now she is going to die with the worst memory in life because of you jerk you ruined her life and go before it's too late because you might never see her ever again*she was a crying mess*

Jungkook ran to the hospital as fast as he can while crying hard.
He reached there he was already too late because... you died already.

Jungkook POV
No please don't tell me she left me pls y/n baby I'm sorry I love you please come back I never new you had cancer and now you died with the worst time with me because I broke up with you on the day you died.
I'm so sorry please come back.
Jisoo gave me a letter that was from y/n.

The letter:
Hi jungkook, when you read this I think I'm already gone and I knew that you were going to break up with me and I always love you and find someone that you will love as much as you love me so I hope you would get better when I die, I'm sorry for leaving you this way, I guess it was fate and we're not meant to be.

I was crying even more after I finish the letter.
I'm sorry y/n I love you so much but I sorry.

The end
If you like this chapter pls vote