Message To All Readers

Hi, this is AuthorNim. I'll just get straight to the point here. I know this is sudden, but I hope you read it.

After finishing this book, I've seen many positive and also possibly negative comments about this story. I just want you guys to know that I was very young and had no experience in writing. I was never born a good writer or was skilled in it. I was a half way through 5th grade when I was 10. But then I knew I had to try it. And when I did, I was complimented by my teachers for my unique plot line. That is why I started writing.

I was never a good writer, but I knew as a good student and a child in the United States that I had to know at least a bit about writing a story and have small experience. So I tried it. I was scared, but then after getting complimented by everyone in my class, I gathered my courage and keep on writing. And yes I know, I write like a kid before. You guys don't have to tell me.

I have passion for many things and one of them is writing. My friend then showed one of this app she read in. I was curious, I asked and found out it was called Wattpad. But after I added it, I also found out you can write in it. That's how I knew about BTS fanfiction. I started reading more and more fan fictions from both YouTube and wattpad. After two month straight of reading and researching, I gathered up as much courage as I can to make these two book happen (Change, Love Hurts/Remember).

But then after many months of wait for my books to reach 100 views or even more, I was scared of not being good enough. But guess what, I kept trying.

I'm now at my start of a 7th grader life. I've been using this app for a year and a half writing, and I really do see improvements in my writing. While in this app, I found many skills I never thought I was or ever will be good at. But my mind changed after the practice. I'll now say that my life in wattpad was quite successful even if I don't have that 1k follower like many others. Either way, I made many new friends, found many talents, improved in writing, and best of all I now know I'll never stop improving.

I hope you guys did read through this long page and understand it was quite hard for me to fit in, but some people in here made it easier for me. The first people I met and got to know.

SummerLoveAvB
SquishyMochi23
kpop_inyourarea

Thank you for making it easier for me when I started as nothing in this app. Thank you so much for everything!!

I also want you guys to know why, I didn't edit this book or any other book. The reason why I don't edit them is to see how far I've come. I want to see how good I was. I want to know how bad I was. And I certainly know I was pretty bad. But now I think I'm more than that because of what I received.

I hope in the future that I'll be a very good writer and try to tell my story one more time, but as a college student.
Can't wait till then! ❤️❤️

I thank every single people that read this! I appreciate it even if I was given a bad review. It tells me what I need to fix and gosh I for real need to fix a lot, but I promise that those will be an improvement in the future.

ANNYEONG!!!