part 19

A/N: *Fan girl hardcore to new mashup* I was watching this on Instagram. I screamed so loud i think the whole neighborhood could hear. My parents just looked at me like I was crazy(witch i am) 

<<Your POV>>

Me and Zach were driving to the concert. Me and Christina get to go in early, cause we're pretty much a plus one for Corbyn and Zach. I parked at the back. Of course fans were back there waiting to get a glance at the guys. Security finds us and escorts Zach into the building. Fans are screaming. A few asked if I could get a picture with them. Witch i gladly accepted. 

I was talking with a few fans. while security was standing behind me. It kinda creeped me out. I kept walking around to say hi to fans. They screamed my name. I couldn't help but smile. LimeLights crowded me asking for pictures. "How many of you guys are going to be at LimeLight?" I asked. A few raised their hands. "I'll be there," I said. a few of them squealed. 

"Y/N/ What happened to Zach. He looked hurt." On fan asked. I felt my hands shake. I couldn't respond. "Are you ok?" fans asked. I nodded. I think security saw how upset and scared I looked. Cause they made fans back up. They escorted me into the building. 

"Y/N!" Jack ran up to me. but stopped in his tracks. "What happened?" He asked. I scanned the room looking for Zach. "Where's Zach?" I said trying not to panic. "He's back with a medic. Why?" Jonah said. 

I hid my face in my hands. "Y/N. are you ok?" Daniel came over and sat next to me. I shook my head. "Zach is going to be ok," Corbyn said. "He couldn't say anything. What to say perform in front of a huge crowd." I said. "Fans already noticed that  he was hurt." The guys looked at each other. "Wait. what's going on? What happened to Zach?" Christina asked confused. "He got in a fight with Y/N's older brother," Jack said. 

"Tyler? he didn't seem the type to do that." Christina said. "He was drunk," I said. She just looked at me shocked. The next thing we knew LimeLights came running in. Caught us all by surprise. Christina grabbed my hand and ran to the dressing rooms. Christina looked at my face and noticed the bruise. "Your makeup looks really good, but we gotta cover that." 

"I didn't bring makeup," I said. "Ah! but I did." Christina brought out a makeup bag and took out foundation.  She applied it to my face. I hear my phone ring

Jonah: LimeLights are asking for you

Me: Be there in a few minutes

Jonah: Go check on Zach first

Jonah: I think it would it would make you feel better if you see him 

Me: K thx

Me: Stall for me

Jonah: What do you think I have been doing 

Jonah: Daniel is going to escape so he could go with you

I smile. "I have to go see Zach for a minute" Christina smiled and nodded. "Plus LimeLights are asking for us," I said. "I'll go pay them a visit then." I walked out to see Daniel leaning against the wall on his phone. "You ready to see you boyfriend?" he teased. I rolled my eyes and started walking down the hallway. with Daniel by my side

"I and Zach aren't dating." I said. "yet,"I mumbled. "What was that?" Daniel said. "Huh. I didn't hear anything." Daniel smiled. "Oh ok." I laughed. We reached medic. Of course, security was there, but they let us in.  Zach was laying on one of the beds. "Hi, Daniel. You must be Zach's girlfriend." One of the doctors said pointing at me. "Ha! I told you!" Daniel said excitedly.

"Hows he doing?" I asked. "He's doing better than when he got here. We worked on his vocals. still a little strained but better." she said. "Is he able to perform?" Daniel asked. "That's up to him." Zach tried to get up. "I'm performing. nothing is going to stop me." Zach said you could tell his voice was better but wasn't normal. 

"Are you sure?" Daniel asked. "Nothing is stopping me." Zach smiled. He got up and walked to me. "A little worried huh," Zach said while tucking a loose piece of hair behind my ear. "What makes you think that?" I asked. Although I really was. "I can see it in your eyes. " I blushed. "Ok lovebirds, are we going or not," Daniel said impatiently. 

"Out of all people, he had to send Daniel." I said. "hey!" I and Zach laughed. "Zach you're free to go. Come back if anything happens." The doc said. "Thank you," Zach said. We walked into the hallway. Zach held my hand. I heard Daniel's camera click. I rolled my eyes. And kept walking. 

"Zach what about your face?" I asked. We both stopped That sounded a little harsh.  "What about it?" Zach asked. "You realize she just insulted you," Daniel said. We laughed. "Bruises and Black eyes." Zach smiled. "Don't worry." He kissed my forehead. Zach walked ahead a little. "Like I said. your boyfriend." Daniel said. "We're not dating." I groaned. I caught up with Zach. we both intertwined our fingers. 

We got into the room. Fans screamed so loud, I thought I was going to go deaf. I saw the boys look at us and smiled. Everyone started clapping. I felt my entire face heat up.  I looked up at Zach. "Just go with it." I realized that we were still holding hands. We went up to the guys. "How ya doing Zach?" Jack asked. "My face still hurts but doing better." 

We laughed. "Let's go meet some fans," Zach said. I followed him around. We went to one group of girls and talked to them. "Zach what happened." One girl asked. "Well you see, I got Y/N pissed off and she attacked." I laughed. The girls looked upset. "No, I'm kidding. I got my self into trouble."

<<Time Skip After The Show>>

The guys walked off stage, except Zach. "So you guys are probably wondering, what happened to me." Zach started to say. "Oh no," I said. Christina looked at me. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Just wait." she shrugged and returned to watching Zach.  "Well you see, I got Y/N pissed off and she attacked." Zach looked at me. Christina laughed. Zach grabbed my hand and brought me on stage. 

"Nice going, Zach. I'm going to get attacked after this." He laughed. "No, I'm kidding. I got myself into a fight." Zach said. "So I'm sorry if I wasn't my best tonight." I smiled. "Y/N I'm still waiting for a thank you." Zach teased. "Thank you for what?" I rolled my eyes. "For standing up for you." He said. "I took care of you. Plus it's your fault you got into it." I said. He smiled. "Y/N you are someone worth fighting for." I blushed and got off the stage.

<<After the After party>>

I was outside on top of the building. Gazing into the city. Someone wrapped their arms around me. I looked behind me to see Zach there. "Y/N. I need to talk to you." He said. I turned around to face him, his arms still around me. "I heard everything you said earlier. while you thought I was asleep. You are worth the fight. And you may believe that your not the one. But I want to try." I was shocked. I confessed so much and he heard it all. "You are the best thing that has happened to me. And I'm tired of hiding my feelings for you. I want you to know that you deserve the world. So I want to know. Y/N will you go out with me?" 

I smiled. "I would love to." I stared into his beautiful brown orbs. "Lovebirds. Let's go!" Daniel shouted. We both walked out of there hand in hand

***

Hey guys!

Hi! hows life?

Love ya

-Becca