part 27

A/N: long chapter dead ahead

<< The day the guys return to NY>>

I was on my couch watching T.V. while eating a bowl of Captain Crunch. Today is my birthday, so this is how I'm treating myself. I was about to put a spoon full in my mouth when someone knocked on the door. I groaned and opened the door. "Hey, Christina!" she hugged me. "Get dressed and we're gonna go out." She said as she walked and sat on the couch.

"Why?" I asked. "Y/N, honey. You have been rotting in this house. You need to get out." I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I ran upstairs and changed.

" I ran upstairs and changed

I went back downstairs. "I'm surprised that Tate and Gabbie aren't here," I said. Christina smiled. "We are doing a movie night at my place later. If you're ok with that." I smiled and nodded. "We're going to the mall."  Christina grabbed my hand and dragged me to her car. "Christina! I don't have shoes." She looked down at my feet and back up to my eyes. I ran inside and grabbed my shoes. "Now let's go."

<<Zach's POV>> 

Today we are doing another show in New York. We went to everyone's hometown and now going back. Today also happens to be Y/N's birthday. We are surprising her at Christina's place. I still feel horrible about The whole thing. Even though it was weeks ago. "Y'all excited to see the girls again?" Daniel asked. 

"Yes! I cannot wait a minute longer!" Corbyn shouted. I slightly smiled. I couldn't help but think about seeing Y/N again. But all I could imagine was her leaving me. All I could think about is her with some other guy. someone better than me. When I first meet Y/N my whole world changed. As if I needed her in my life. If she left I would feel lost. If she left it would feel as there was a huge hole in me. 

"Zach!" Jack screamed. "What?!" I ended sounded frustrated. "Your thinking about her again," Jonah said. I sighed heavily. "She's not gonna leave you," Jack said. "How do you know that? I did this to her. God knows if she'll give me a second chance." 

I put my head in my hands. A few tears managed to escape my eyes. I felt everyone's stares. "I don't want to talk about it anymore," I mumbled. More tears fell from my eyes onto my hands. Suddenly someone's phone went off. I look up, to see Corbyn answer his phone and walk away. 

"Zach?" Jonah said softly, almost a whisper. I got up and went to my bunk. I laid there scrolling through pictures of me and Y/N. "Zach?" I heard Jonah say. I didn't say anything. "I believe that everything happens for a reason." I laid listening to his words. "If something does happen with you and Y/N, it might be for the better. I could be with you or her." tears continued to escape my eyes. I sighed shakenly. " But I really do hope nothing bad happens to you guys. I would hate for anything to happen between you two." 

I soaked in everything Jonah said. I don't want to lose Y/N, But she could be better without me. 

<<Y/N's POV>>