Chapter 1

Laylah POV

"What's wrong girl?" Tory asked as he dtove back to our hotel. I was still shocked about what Bryson did when we were in the bathroom. He claims he hates me but then he fingers me like nothing happened. Who the fuck does that shit. Like its so confusing.

A part of me felt guilty because he is dating Amber and he just cheated on her with me. And one thing I will not do is be someones side piece.

"Nothing im just aggravated" I sighed and leaned back in the seat.

"What did yall talk about when i went in the house"

"Nothing really. Look can we stop taking about him. Its over. He is the past"

"Aw hell nah. What happened?"

"Nothing Tory just drive" I rolled my eyes. He was starting to make me even more aggravated than I was before.

"Fine. We'll talk about it in the morning"

"Thank you" I closed my eyes and laid my head on the back of my seat. I just wanted to get in the tub and relax.

"How long are we staying because I planned on going out with Kc tomorrow"

"You made plans with my friend and didn't even invite me"

"I'm inviting you now" he glanced at me then smiled.

"I planned on staying 3 days"

"Ok that's good. So do you think you have a chance with Bryson?" I smacked my teeth "I'm sorry" he laughed "I just wanna know"

"If I wanted Bryson I would get him. But I don't want him. Fuck him"

"Damn that's harsh" I laughed

"Oh you think that's harsh. You should've heard us earlier" I shook my head reminiscing on what just happened.

"I feel like yall are just angry. A little make up sex will fix that" I frowned.

"No. I will not be having sex with him. He got a whole girlfriend outchere. And like I said fuck Bryson he a punk ass bitch"

"Laylah!" Tory looked at me in disbelief. I know what I was saying was a little over the top but Bryson made me so mad that I just wanted to beat the living shit out of him.

"I'm forreal Tory. I don't wanna hear about that nigga nomo tonight" I said sternly.

"Damn he must've really made you mad"

"No duh!" I said in a duh tone and started moving my knee up and down. Just thinking about him made me wanna turn around and just Fuck up his whole fuckin face.

This is what you call a flip
Ten keys from a quarter brick
Bentley from your mamas whip
KOD he hard as shit

"Who calling you?" Tory asked as he glanced at my phone.

KOD rung off my phone and I looked at the caller ID to see who was calling me

"Denzel" I mumbled "hello" I sighed

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Nothing-"

"Nah Lay something wrong. Who ass I gotta beat?"

"De chill. Ain't nothing wrong with me. Im just sleepy"

"You sure?" He asked in a concerned voice. One thing I loved about Denzel was that he was so sweet and he cared about how I felt even if he didn't he acted like He cared.

"Yea I'm sure"

"Ok. Just making sure. What you doing?"

"On my way back to my hotel room. What you doing?" I hope he couldn't tell I wasn't into the conversation.