Chapter 16

Laylah Pov

"Every time you come over here you're always playing with my feet" I laughed as I ate some cookies and cream ice cream. Lately my stomach has been killing me and I've been eating ice cream non stop.

And ive gained weight. A part of me thinks I'm pregnant. If I am pregnant I'm going to be a little disappointed because the baby father would be Bryson and now is not the right time.

"You know I love your feet girl" he sucked on my big toe causing me to squirm

"Staaappp!" I laughed

"You know you like it" he let go of my feet and took the ice cream out of my hand

"Gimme my ice cream" I reached but he sat it on the table next to him. "Denzellllll" I whined

"Stop whining girl" he laughed

"De gimme my ice cream" I said in a serious tone. He thought I was tryna be cute but I was dead ass.

"Aww did I make you mad princess?" He smiled and rubbed my thigh

"Shit" I mumbled. This nigga was so damn fine bruh.

"Huh?"

"I said you a bitch"

"Oh I'm a bitch now?" He raised his eye brow and stood over me as I laid on the sofa.

"Yea now gimme my shit" I leaned towards the table but he was blocking my way.

"You on punishment now. Since you wanna call me a bitch"

I smacked my teeth then burst out laughing. "Punishment? You ain't my father nigga"

"Don't be getting smart with me"

"You want me to get dumb?" I asked smartly. I love pushing his buttons. He is so cute when he is mad.

"Laylah shut up. You know how I feel about that bitch word" he clenched his jaw and walked away.

"Oh my god" I rolled my eyes then sighed "I was just playing" I grabbed my ice cream then changed the channel.

"Mhm. Imma go take a shower" That was all he said before he walked upstairs.

"I'm dead" i laughed at how salty he was. I shook my head then looked at my phone to see a text from Bryson.

Why u ignoring me? I'm omw to Atlanta rn btw
-Bryson🙃

I'm not ignoring u. And why
-me

To see yo stubborn ass duh. Wats yo address
-Bryson🙃

Thats not a good idea
-me

Bruh stop being so hard to get. Uk u wanna see me so just send me yo address. I already got somewhere to stay
-Bryson🙃

I left him on delivered. I don't know why he even came. He so damn stupid. Why the fuck would he come see me when he got a girl at home? He actually think imma be ok with that shit. That's where I have to draw the line. I'm not about to be called the damn side chick. If he really really really wanted me he would dump Amber.

Seconds later I heard the shower water running and Moonlight by Xxxtentacion blasting through the door. Then I felt my eyes close then I was sound asleep.

Moments later I felt Denzel sucking on my neck.

"Mhm" I lightly moaned out. Denzel smirked and pulled me onto his lap. I was now straddling him. I rolled my neck back when I felt him reach under my shirt and play with my left boob.