•2•

Queens, New York
Melissa Forde

I groaned when I heard banging coming from the door. I rolled over reaching for my phone but I couldn't find it. While blindly looking for it I reach to far and end up knocking myself off the bed. My phone vibrated on the floor and I picked it up.

6:23am.

I had hella Twitter and Instagram notifications. What the hell? The banging continued to ring through the house letting out a groaned I made the travel to the living room. Down the stairs with my phone clutched tightly in my hand a head ache forming in the back of my head.

I swung the door open and there door Shawn with a pretty ugly expression on his face provoking me to laugh.

"What's so fucking funny Forde where my girl at?" He looked around me all in the house and my laughter died down a bit.

"Babe who was banging onna door and why you leave me?" Beyonce vocalized as she walked down the stairs rubbing her eyes with her cute self. She finally opened her eyes and they widen causing me to smirk when she saw who was at the door.

"So I see where we at wit it den Bey." Shawn shook his head and Beyonce crosses her arms over her chest. My attention reverts to her now perky boobs.

"Yeah Shawn it is."

"But I had to find out through Twitter though really Beyonce?"

"Fuck yo feelings I had to find out with my own eyes but you don't see me outchea complaining." Beyonce rolled her eyes so hard.

"Wooow Beyonce."

"Yeah you thought I didn't know Shawn? Lie again."

"Beyonce baby I can fix this lemme take you-."

She held up her hand. "Shawn keep ya money I got my own. I don't want ya gifts ion want shit from you! Oh take ya stupid ass ring, tryna trap me in ya lies and ugliness." She took the ring from around her finger throwing it at him.

"This all yo fault!" He returned his attention to me and growled shuffling his way towards me.

He threw a punch and I grabbed his arm twisting it behind his back generating a squeal from his big ass lips.

"Nah hol' up now yuh don' kno' me like ya tink yuh do playa playa."

"Ahh Mel-Mel lemme-me go dawg I'm sorry." He hissed trying to wiggle out of my tight grip bending his arm back a little more.

"Nah son it was yuh fault fi hurtin' her, deal wit' dat shit an' learn from it. Don' come fi mi if mi didn't send fi yuh. Okay?"

"Alright-Alright Mel I'm sorry m-man let g-go." I shook my head pushing him away as I let him go. He held his arm looking at me angrily yet so hurt.

"Bey dis ain't ova girl I love you and you mine ima make it up too you." He glared at me.

Beyonce rolled her eyes and shuffled upstairs, I slammed the door in that niggah face. Going back up stairs to where Beyonce went. I walked back into the room where we were; she was laying on her stomach on the bed.

I walked over to the side of the bed I was laying on getting into the covers. It's too fucking early for this shit.

"I'm sorry that happen it's so embarrassing-."

I stopped her. "Nah baby don' be embarrassed he ain't shit. As far as I kno' dat shit didn't even happen."

She started to grin. "Come cuddle wit' me baby I'm cold." I opened the the covers for her and she smiled getting in and snuggled into me.