•5•

6:30 am
Robyn's Mansion West Hollywood Hills
Onika Maraj

I jump out of my sleep to music from the 90's blasting the echoed kitchen downstairs. I stretched; feeling around the bed once I get back to a flat spot. I whisper. "Robyn?" I look around again and realize that she's not in bed with me, yawning and throwing my legs over the bed I go to stand; my legs shake preventing me from doing so. That good dick man. See that's what's wrong with me now.

I make my way to the bathroom, phone in hand with the struggle to my walk, body super exposed to the chilly air in the room. I ease my way down on the very fucking cold, toilet seat. I did my business typing away on my phone responding to messages searching my name on google of course the tabloids always got something to say about the Queen. But I came across Queen Bey.

Beyoncé now dating a woman? No way. 10:46pm yesterday

Beyoncé swings for the other team now ain't that some shit. 11:15pm yesterday

Hold the fucking front door I know they fucking lying. This bitch with Melissa and the tabloids know before me? "Hey Siri. *noise it makes* call BeyBey🥶💜🤞🏾."

"Calling BeyBey🥶💜🤞🏾 sis ."

The phone rang for only a few and she picked up "Hello?" Voice groggy and all.

"Bitch you don't get to sleep and be cute right now. Yah stupid!"

"Why I gotta be all that and I just woke up tho?" She groaned and I heard shuffling.

"Yeah bitch you better get up."

"Onigga why are you upset with me at.. 6:43 in the morning?" She groaned again and I turned on FaceTime still sitting comfortably on the now warm toilet sit, waiting peacefully for her to answer but ready to yell. She finally answers with half of her face showing.

"Bitch how the tabloids know about you and Melissa fucking first? I can't believe you'd spill the beans to them stupidmuf-."

"Wait bitch you on the toilet?" I rolled my eyes. This bitch ain't even listen to a word I said.

"I should really slap the shit out of you Beyoncé I'm yo Best Muffuckin Friend bitch I know-."

"Wait bitch they know it's Melissa?" She looked frighteningly into the camera before quickly putting me on pause.

"No bitch they just talking about how you gay and shit now even tho you been gay since gay been gay when Kelly kissed yo ass in eighth grade and you were in loveee-."

"Omega Psi I get it bitch damn." She rolled her eyes. Finally taking me off pause.

"Anyways yeah they ain't say shit about Melissa but bitch I just know I'm yo Best Muffuckin Friend as I said before. I know these things."

She chuckles at me, I keep a serious face. "Whew Chile I was about to say." She fake whipped the sweat off her forehead. I chuckled at her dramatic ass but immediately stopped realizing the main point of this phone call.

"Aye lil bitty whore you ain't slick when was you gone tell me you was officially riding tongues with Melissa Forde." Mugging her as I cross my leg comfortably over the other. Yes I'm still on the toilet bih. Say something.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to not tell you. It just happened so fast with the video that Robyn posted. I had to tell the press something. Thank GOD Robyn only had certain parts of the video." My face softened giving her all my dimples and blush, she smiled back, realizing it was Robyn's fault. I blew her a kiss and she caught it. "You forgive me now?" she asked smirking at me and of course I blushed harder slightly looking away.

MedicineOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara