CHAPTER 10

Zayn's p.o.v :

        I closed my bedroom door behind me and plopped on my bed.

   "Zayn, don't do this to yourself" my mind warned me.

"I know, I know that Harry will never love me. But it's hard not to have feelings towards him." I sighed.

"ok Zayn, get over it and start with your work" I told myself getting up from the bed.

I looked at the unfinished painting and lost all my thoughts about Harry. I immediately started to undo my dress, lit up the cigarette and sat the the wooden stool. I completely got myself into the moments and storks of my brush, but I was distracted by my dog coming in my room.

I hate it if I have any distractions.

"Loki, I told you not to come when I'm in my ro-" I stood up from my chair trying to get him in my hands, but I went numb when I saw Harry at the door.

Harry Styles and saw me naked.

Shit

"oh, I'm sorry " Harry said turning his face away.

I immediately grabbed a piece of cloth to cover my crotch.

"there's a reason I've told you I paint Alone Harry" trying not to sound rude

If Harry ever want to see me naked, I don't want it to happen when my body is covered in paint.

But he started giggling and soon he'll started laughing

"I'm sorry but this is funny" je started to pull his phone out and I heard it click.

"the Fuck Harry? Why did you take a picture?"

"to post it on social media if you were mean to me

" he said winking at me

"oh Harry can you please leave, I'm very naked right now" I was heavily feeling shy.

"nope" he pouted dragging "p"

"so you want to see me naked" I said getting close to him shifting my cloth slightly.

He looked scared and ran away from the room.

"Don't mess with me" I said closing the door.

I finished my painting within half an hour and came out of the room fully clothed this time.

"Harry?" I called out as there was no sight of him in the living room.

"in here" he replied from the balcony.

"what are you doing here?"

"oh, I was bored and you locked yourself and got naked"

"ok let's not talk about my dick shall we?"

"sure" he laughed

That entire day went really well, and I'm really happy that Harry Is back to normal or at least I think he acts that way. I'm sure that before us trying to hide his pain by smiling.

"it's getting really late zee, i'll get going" he said getting up from the couch.

"where do you think you are going? " I gave him a questioning look

"home.  Duh"

"where do you think you are going with out me?"

"it's OK zee, I don't want to be burden on you"

"Harry, never say that. I can do anything for you and I mean anything and now don't utter any word I'm spending some days in your house. I don't care even if you are uncomfortable. " I said getting his keys and grabbing his back pack.