Chapter 16

Taapsee's POV

I sit with all the kids keeping them occupied. We all sit in Ayesha's room. Birdy walks in with her fists clenched. "Ughhh!!"

"What's wrong?!" I ask her.

"That tweeting Sweety! Giving Shraddhi wrong ideas. She's telling her and Varun to divorce Siddhu and Alia and get married to each other!!" She furies.

"WHAT?!" Ayesha, Varia and Valia exclaim.

"Girls calm down." I say.

"I want Mumma back I hate it like this!" Varia whines.

"I want my Papa back." Ayesha starts crying.

"Babes!" Birdy hugs her and she sobs into her shoulder.

"Bird...birdy...Masi....ple....please...ddo....something.." She cries hysterically.

"You don't worry babes. Me and Taap Taap are here aren't we?" She then taps away on her phone and smirks.

"What's the plan?" I ask.

"Mum and Jacqi will help us." She smiles.

Shraddha's POV

As Sweety says that I have a flashback.

-Flashback-

"Happy Anniversary my beautiful wife!" Sidharth hugs me from the back as I change Abhi's nappy.

"Happy Anniversary!" I kiss his cheek.

"Jacqueline's come to take Abhi and Ayesha." He says.

"I'll get their things ready." And so I do and Jacqueline takes them.

We go for a romantic meal and then cuddle in bed watching a movie for the rest of the night.

He turns to face me and puts a ring on my finger. "I love you."

"I love you more!" I exclaim.

"If anything ever happens to me and your left with the kids will you move on?" He asks seriously.

I hit him. "Stop saying stupid things! Nothing of that sort will happen yaar! If anything does happen it should happen to me not to you!"

"Just say it does. Even if it's in another circumstance. Will you?" He wraps his arms around me.

I look him in the eye. "Never. I love you and no one in the world can replace you. I rather stay single till my last breath." I state.

-End of flashback-

"So?"

The doorbell suddenly rings. I answer the door and Mum and Jacqueline walk in.

"Mum? Jacqs?" I say surprised.

"Mummy!" Birdy runs down the stairs.

"Be careful silly!" Jacqueline shouts at her.

"Umm I need to talk to you both." Birdy takes them upstairs.

I follow them and walk into Ayesha's room to see her crying in Mum's arms.

"Ayesha why are you crying?" I ask her.

She ignores me completely. I take her into my room. "Talk to me." I say lovingly.

She cries into my shoulder. "I want you and Papa back together."

Tears leave my eyes.

"Please Mum I'll stop being such a brat. I just want you and Papa. Please." She says wetting my shoulder.