Chapter 17

Shraddha's POV

"Are we doing the right thing?" Varun asks.

"For the kids. Yes you are." Sweety says.

Soon the kids walk in with Birdy and Taapsee. Ayesha seems a lot more cheerful than she was before. Maybe they treated her or something?

"I think we should tell the kids." I say to Varun.

"Yea-"

"No. Not yet. Just let the divorce go through then tell them." Sweety stops me.

"Let what go through?" Taapsee questions.

"Shraddha will no longer be your Bhabi. Don't you think you should go to your brother?"

She looks at me and tears fill up her eyes. "Is this true?"

I stay quiet and tears fall down her cheeks.

"Mum gave you my responsibility when she left."

"When she's got nothing to do with your family now she has no responsibility."

"Tweet Me! No one talks to my Taap Taap like that! Shraddhi what's gotten into you?!" Birdy snaps.

I don't say a word and just go upstairs to be alone.

Birdy's POV

Varun leaves with the twins and Kavya. Sweety sits there smirking deviously.

"What kind of friend are you?" I ask.

"What?"

"You should be trying to fix your friends relationship but instead your making it even worse!" Taap Taap exclaims.

"I'm just doing what's best for her!"

"Wrecking her family is the best for her?!"

She rolls her eyes and leaves.

I start getting cramps so Taap Taap and I take Abhi, Ayeshii and Sia upstairs. As we walk towards my room I hear sobbing. I go into Shraddhii's room to see her crying looking at the photo frame of her and Siddhu on the wall. I walk in and sit beside her. "You love him."

She sniffs and wipes her tears. "No. It's over!"

"You can't tweeting lie to me!" I scoff. "Shraddhii your nest is incomplete without him! He's your bird friend."

"We both know you do love him and everything your doing is breaking you!" Jacqi walks in with Mummy.

"No." She gets up and takes the frame down and also takes the one with Alia down.

"Shraddha whatever your doing is not right." Mum states.

"It's my life. I can do whatever I like. They both backstabbed me. My best friend who I'd give up my life for did that to me! What did I do to deserve all this?! She continuously cries "I need to be alone!" She storms out.

Jacqi and I are about to follow her but mum stops us. "Let her be. She's gonna start realising she needs him."

Ayesha's POV

I go downstairs to see Mum sitting on the sofa. I walk in and talk on the phone to Varia.

"Yeah your Mum hurt mine! So I never wanna see you or Valia ever again! I hate you!" I shout grabbing my Mum's attention.

"Ayesha what the hell?!" She asks as I end the call.

"What?!"

"Why are you fighting with Varia? Your best friends! And you definitely don't talk to her like that!" She exclaims.

"You fought with Alu Masi!"

"Ayesh-"

"Well Alu Masi hurt you, and they are her daughters so I don't want anything to do with them." I retort.

"Call her and apologise right now!" She commands.

"No."

"Ayesha! I mean it!" She firmly says.

"No. I can do whatever I want!"

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. I answer it. "Papa!"

"What are you doing here?" Mum asks him.

"This is my house as well you know. But don't worry I'm not staying I know you can't stand me."

Sia crawls to Papa. "Hi my baby!" He picks her up and cuddles her.

"What do you want?"

"Ayesh go get everything." He ignores her and says.

I go upstairs. "Papa's here."

"Taap Taap! I'll miss you!" Birdy Masi hugs her.

"It's only for a bit Birdy! Come on then Ayesha."

Sidharth's POV

I play with Sia and she says "Dad."

"Oh my baby said her first word." I say happily.

Taapsee and Ayesha come downstairs.

"What are you two doing?" Shraddha questions them.

"What Sweety said was right. I shouldn't be staying here. That's why I'm going."

"And So am I. I don't want a step Dad. I rather stay with my real Dad. I heard everything about the divorce." Ayesha holds my hand.

"No your not going!" Shraddha stops them. "Put your things back!"

"I told you I want you and Papa! I promised I'll stop being a brat! But your replacing him!" Ayesha exclaims.

"You sent these didn't you?" I hold the divorce papers up. "You can keep them. No divorce papers will erase the relationship we've had for 11+ years!"

Shraddha's POV

"I'm coming too Papa!" Abhi says

"Abhi!"

"Let's go."

Tears spill out my eyes. "Mum stop them." I cry as they leave.

"Your making their lives difficult by replacing their Dad. This was bound to happen."

I follow behind them. "Please don't go! Ayesha! Abhi! Taapsee!"

Varun's POV

"Papa promise us you'll listen to us and do what we say right now and won't get angry." Varia says.

"Wha-"

"PROMISE?"

"Okay I promise."

Varia goes to the door and opens it and Alia walks in.

"Why are you-"

"Papa shush! Sit down and Mummy you sit down!" Valia commands.

"Now Papa Valia and I are not happy with everything that's going on! We want you both to talk it out and listen to each other! Mum you go first!"

"Varun what was the date of my big fashion show at work?" Alia asks.

"3rd of April." I say.

"And What was the date of the day you and Shraddha left with the kids?"

"Same date."

"I went to work straight after saying bye didn't I?"

I nod as I know she did have a fashion show that ran until midnight.

"I had a fashion show to run until midnight how did I end up at Shraddha's house and do what you think I did when I rushed to my Mums straight after because Kavya wasn't well? How could I be at 2 places at once?" She asks.

There goes another chapter! Will Varun now realise that Alia's innocent? Will they get back together? Will Sidharth leave with the kids?

Keep reading...

~ S & A