6 | We're Together

CHAPTER 6

WE'RE TOGETHER

I can't believe this is happening. I watch as Alice crawls across the bed. She sits up at the top of the bed, propping a pillow behind her and leaning back against the wall.

She lifts her hips and tugs off her skimpy pyjama shorts.

"Go on," she tells me with a smile.

I take off my shirt and step out of my pants.

Her eyes track over my body, and she licks her lips. My hard-on is tenting my underwear.

"So we're really doing this," I say, watching as she nods and sticks her hand underneath her underwear.

I groan at the hottest sight in front of me.

"This isn't fair," I complain. "You can get yourself off without taking off your underwear."

She giggles. "You could also try and do it."

"Whatever." I shrug my shoulders. "I'm not ashamed of anything." I lower my underwear and watch in satisfaction as her eyes fixate on my erection.

She looks suitably impressed by my length as I begin to stroke myself.

A few minutes later, Alice caves and impatiently tugs down her underwear so that we're even. Well not quite, she's still wearing her singlet.

There's something insanely intimate about what we're doing, even though we're not touching. In some ways, it feels more intimate than sex because we both have to be confident in our bodies, and in allowing the other person to look their fill. It feels empowering to have her watch me and know that seeing me brings her pleasure.

I'm thrusting into my hand but imagining what it'd feel like to slide inside of her. I grunt and watch her bite her lower lip as she tries to quell the moans escaping her.

"I want to hear you," I tell her.

With my words, she releases a whimper.

Her nipples are peaked through her thin singlet. And I want to run my mouth all over them, to wet them through her singlet.

"Can you take off your singlet?" I beg her, standing at the foot of her bed fully naked and stroking myself to the sight of her. "I want to see your beautiful breasts."

Her hands move slowly up her body, and I get the feeling that she's teasing me, as she drags the thin fabric over her chest, revealing her round globes to my eyes, before pulling it up and over her head. She flings it aside, shaking her hair out. That whole movement played out like a striptease and I try and slow my fast breaths lest I blow my load before she even reaches fruition.

"Eli, I want you to touch me."

"Are you sure?" I ask, my hand stilling.

She nods. "Yes, please touch me, I want you so much."

I join her on the bed, my hand reaching for her legs to pull her further down so she's on her back. I crawl up the length of her, placing kisses here and there along the way. I lick and bite her nipples until she squirms in pleasure beneath me, her hands wrapped around my forearms, squeezing them.

"Ali, god you're exquisite," I whisper as my lips trail over her collarbone and up her neck. She's gasping in my ear, her legs wrapping around my waist and pulling my weight into her so that my erection is trapped between our bodies.

Her hands move to capture my face, pulling it from where I was suckling her neck so that she can feather kisses along my jaw and precariously close to my mouth.