dibs | paul "jesus" rovia

❝I call dibs.❞

(jesus x male oc)

song: youngblood by 5 seconds of summer

CAST

tom payne as paul "jesus" rovia

brendon urie as zion

lauren cohan as maggie rhee

Jesus's POV

My body was filled with a mix of emotions as my eyes gazed the scenery.

I was covered in the blood of my friends and enemies.

We had brought dozens of people from hilltop to help us fight Negan and the Saviors, but in the end, it was only Maggie and me who were left.

A loud thud suddenly snaps me out of my thoughts.

I look to my left to see an unidentifiable body on the ground. The blood and brains if the unknown body was splattered, everyone. I look up to see Maggie standing above the figure with holding a blood-bathed Lucille.

That is when it hit me, that the body belonged to Negan.

We won. We defeated Negan and the saviors, we are forever free of his wrath and never have to worry about him again.

I walked over to Maggie and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You did it" I told her proudly.

"No. We did it." she corrected.

We smile at each other proud because of what we have accomplished.

As we start to make our trip back to hilltop we hear a voice speak up.

"What about us?" asked the voice of an unknown man.

He had raven black hair and a beard made of stubble probably due to the lack of razors these days.

I could tell he had big muscles, especially with that tight shirt on. If he weren't working for the man we just defeated I would think he's could be an asset to the hilltop.

He had a mean look on his face but it somewhat softened when he looked at me for some reason.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked hostile.

"I'm Zion but you can call me Z" he winked.

"I don't have to call you anything if I shoot you right now." I lashed out, pointing the gun at him.

"Hey, no need for that" he assured. " I was just doing what I had to survive, we all did" he explained.

"He's right, he's coming with us" Maggie interrupted.

"You're kidding me right?" I asked aggravated.

"I'm not." she responded. "We gave you a second chance so why not give him one?" she asked rhetorically.

"She does have a point" zion chuckled.

"Shut up" I growled.

"Feisty. I like it" he smirked.

I could myself about to vomit in my mouth. Out of all the people that we could've been left behind and it just had to be him.

"He's coming with us, now let's go" Maggie commanded.

I sighed to myself and lowered my gun. I wish Maggie didn't always have so much hope in people.

"I swear to god if you pull any tricks I won't hesitate to kill you myself." I angrily whispered.

he nods in response to my threat.

"I'm going to see if there're any supplies inside." I said.

" I see you flirting with my buddy" Maggie teased zion.

"Is that an issue?" he chuckled.

"I just recommend you swoop him up before someone else does." Maggie advises.

"I won't have to worry about anybody else" I laughed. "I call dibs" I smirked.

Maggie laughed at the former savior's confidence.

"I think you're just what he needs" she smiled.

I came back to see Maggie and Zion talking. A part of me wondered what they were saying but I decided to ignore it.

"I found a crate with food and medicine so that should last us about two weeks," I said.

"That's great. Let's get going." Maggie said.

I threw Maggie the keys, so she could drive and Zion and I sat in the back.
I almost didn't notice I fell asleep on his shoulder.

THE END!