CHAPTER 2

ABHAY'S POINT OF VIEW

Vardhan's offer had brought me in a fix. I have been working with Vardhan for God knows how long, and protecting this little family for years now! People will ask me why am I doing it all? What will I get from it? And lots of questions.... But I don't blame them, for I know what am I doing and why! There is no visible bond that ties me with the Agarwal family but I remember it clearly, I was son of a mere staff member of Anju masi's father's business. My father had died early due to heart attack but Mr. Agarwal was a blessed soul who took me under his wings and sponsored my education. After his death I was afraid of what will happen because I was too young but then I saw that the money never stopped coming. Every month, on 2nd day, there will be a transferred amount in my bank account. The source was anonymous. All I knew was it was someone related to Agarwal Sahab.

Then I went to college and there I met Vardhan. I told him about the monthly credit in my account and we decided that we need to know who it was! After pulling some strings I saw it was an account in name of Mr. Agarwal it self. After some more research we found out it was now being handled by his daughter, Anju Aggarwal or as it was then, Mrs. Anju Mittal. Vardhan immediately recognized her and told me about her. Some questions and indirect queries brought us to the conclusion that she was carrying out her Father's Legacy but didn't want me to feel burdened with the account of her favour, hence she remained an unnamed guardian to me.

That day I pledged my loyalty for the late Mr. Agarwal and his family. I created an invisible bond with them and when the time came, I played my role from the background. And now the arpan once again is trying to raise his hood and spit venom. Vardhan's idea seemed fine but I don't know how will I control it all considering the turns of an unknown future. So many questions and yet no answer!

SANYUKTA'S POINT OF VIEW

I am smiling. I am happy. I am content. I am satisfied. But I am afraid! Afraid, of the lurking shadows of past. I know they want me out and they want me destroyed. They see me as an enemy who is standing still and tall as a hurdle. But what hurts is the fact is I was betrayed by my own Father! Someone I looked up to. Someone who was my protector, my hero. And now those illusions are long gone! Still it hurts, especially on days like these. But you gotta keep the show on and going. No one must feel thy pain but for thee. I used to blame God for making it all go wrong but now I thank him tons a day for bringing the Shekhawats in my life. I see mom sharing a bind with Renuka Aunty, my girls are happy with their boys, Harsh uncle or as I call him now Papa, has fulfilled an empty space in my heart, if not to the fullest but still to some extent. And then there is that monkey also known as Randhir! An absolutely crazy but my loveable idiot. One who brought back life in my life. I remember Mumma asking me to give life a second chance bht j never understood or say wanted to. And then this idiot came in and sneaked his way through my walls and inside my heart.

As much as they relax me, they also make me fear more. Fear for the safety of those who mean the world to me!

"Sanyu!" I turned as somebody started shaking me by my shoulders.

"Haa? What?" I asked. Piya looked at me with knowing eyes.

"You were lost again! What is with you and getting lost in your thoughts?" Arush asked.

"Well I am here, sitting right by your side and still you are getting lost in somebody else's thoughts. Should I be worried now Agarwal?" Randhir asked pouting. Wait, what? Pouting? He cannot be serious! I mean.... Ok let's forget it. He is Randhir and he can do anything.

"See now she is ignoring me. Oye Mr. Hill" he nudged me with his shoulder.

"Shut up and stop acting like a melodramatic heroine. And Mr. Hulk, seriously Shekhawat?"

"Well, what can I say, My girl is no less than a super hulk." He said with a wink.

"Sometimes I wonder why am I even with you? I mean Shekhawat you need to pull up your game inorder to match me" I said in a teasing voice.

"Oh! Trust me Sanyukta Randhir is bucking up his socks for..." But before Arav could complete his words Randhir had slapped his hands on his mouth, thus muffling his words.

I gave him a 'what was that look' but he just completely ignored it. Okay, now that is now completely okay with me.

"What are you doing Shekhawat?" I asked him.

"Eating burger. Do you want some?" He said offering me.

"Don't play Randhir" I said giving him a glare.

"But I love to play! And my favourite game? You" he said coming near my ears and blowing near my ear-lobs.

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat I swear on that burger you wat that if you don't tell me what is going on in that filthy, evil brain of your's, I will personally plan your murder" I said now all angry. Don't judge me, I have patience as thin as a hair. I cannot wait.

He just smiled at me before taking his bag and running off in the direction of main door.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for being late! You guys will think that this is my habit now but the fact is my exams are giving me little space to breathe let alone write. But finally semester end is coming and I will update all I can in this holiday.

And also what do you think Abhay will decide? What is Randhir Planning?

Please also spare a view on my GENERAL FICTION : SCARS-GIFT OF LOVE.  Since I am done writing it so if I get good number views, I'll be motivated to update it daily!

Thanks,
Until next time (which is hopefully soon)

Vrinda❤️