Chapter 11

Kelly P.O.V

He came towards me as I stepped back, he kept on coming near me until my back hit the wall and he caged me with his arm either side of me.

"Why.?" he gritted his teeth. My eyes landed on his lips. How badly I want to pull him down and kiss.

"I asked you something. Damn it.!" he punched the wall beside me, making me flinch.

"What the hell Xavier.?! First you are standing this near me driving me crazy and than you expect me to answer your damn question.?!" I grabbed his collar and pulled him down smashing my lips on his.

He stood their completely shocked. My wolf was howling in excitement. I moved my hand up in his hairs when he didn't kissed me back, I bit on his lower lip. He groaned and grabbed my waist pulling me up on his waist. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he deepened the kiss.

We pulled away to catch our breath. He leaned his forehead on mine. "You makes me go insane." he whispered and pushed me down on the bed. He than hovered over me.

"You have no idea, what I want to do with you right now." he started to place kisses on my neck sucking and nibbling it. I knew he was doing it on purpose.

I grabbed his face and kissed him again. "Just do it." I said breathless.

*********************

"Why did you lie to me.?" he asked me while wearing his shirt.

I tied my hair into a bun and opened my closet to take some fresh cloths to wear.

"I never lied to you. You believed what you heard." I was kind of disappointed. He believed my sister and never tried to come and see me.

"Stop roaming around naked its not helping." I threw my pillow at him and put on a plain dress.

"Pervert."

"Divorce your husband. I need to stay with you and our pup." he said while playing with Louis who was wide awake now.

"I never got married to him." his head snapped up.

"What do you mean.?"

"All of this, the whole mess is just because of my brother. He made me marry Michael." he looked at me in horror.

"He...Oh shit, fuck.!"

"Stop cursing in front of Louis.!" I scolded Xavier.

"Damn girl, I said yes to marry Sophie.! I thought you were m.."

"YOU DID WHAT..?!" Louis started to cry diverting our whole attention towards him.

"Jeez Kelly, you scared the poor child." he started to sway him.

"God.! Why the hell you agreed to marry Sophie from all people.?" I whispered yelled.

"I had no choice and I was angry with you for marrying that asshole."

"He is not an asshole. You are the one. He never cheated on me like you." I took Louis from him and placed him in cradle. He followed me.

"What are you talking about.?" tears brimmed my eyes when I remembered the pain I had gone through.

"I felt it Xavier. Whenever you cheated on me I felt the pain. I had cried but not because of that pain but the pain you caused to my heart." he looked guilty.

"Kelly, I am so sorry. I thought you ditched me and everything. I.."

"I understand Xavier. You don't have to explain." I pecked him on his lips.

The door swung open revealing Michael and Xavier's beta. They looked at the condition of bed and my cloths from earlier which were still on the floor.

"I guess everything is fine between you two.?" Michael raised his eyebrow making me blush.

"More than fine." the other guy smirked at Xavier.

"Oh shut it Ryder. Do you want see our pup.?" Xavier asked Ryder who came towards the cradle.

"Woah this lad just looks like me.!" Ryder exclaimed. Xavier smacked his head.

"You mean like me."

"Oh please don't flatter yourself big brother." Ryder than turned towards me.

"You tell us Kelly, He looks like me or him.?"

I looked at Xavier than at Ryder than at Xavier and than again at Ryder.

"Actually, you both looks same." they groaned while Michael and I laughed.

"So what to do with Sophia.?" Michael asked.