Chapter 12

Kelly P.O.V

Michael had took me and Sophie out for dinner. My brother was unaware of the fact that we were actually going to plan a escape from all of this.

Sophie was stressed because she wanted to marry only her mate for whom she was waiting. But I had caught her staring at Michael several times. May be she is interested in him.

Who wouldn't.? He is such an handsome guy after all.

We both decided to do the twining tonight. Michael was amused by our choice of cloths.

 Michael was amused by our choice of cloths

Soon we reached the restaurant. I instantly knew Xavier was already here because his scent lingered in the air and to confirm my guess I saw his Pagani Huayra parked just beside our car.

"Wow that car is bae." Michael commented.

"Its Xavier's" he looked surprised.

"I never knew he is that wealthy." I don't blame him for that. Xavier was not the one to flaunt his money. He is a simple guy.

I looped my arm in Michael and Sophie did the same. Michael froze on the spot instantly and turned towards Sophie.

"Mate." I gasped as that word escaped his mouth. He turned towards Sophie as she started to cry saying she knew he was her mate.

He pulled her into a hug. I excused myself and went directly into the restaurant. I waved at Xavier who looked like he will punch someone. I guess he was waiting for the long time.

I gestured him to come towards me. He sighed but obliged.

"You guys are almost half hour late. I was waiting for." he started to complain but I pecked him on his lips which made him shut up.

"I want to show you something.!" I grinned at him. He gave me a confused look but I just pulled him with me where Michael and Sophie were.

"What the.." his brain took some cells to process the scene unfolding infront of us.

"He is her mate.!" he exclaimed.

"Yes she is.!" I was so happy for them.

"But you told me his mate died." he was confused with all the over deal.

"Yes, but moon Goddess have knew about this. That's why she had selected Sophie to be his mate after his Luna died. Sophie waited for her mate not so patiently but still she had some dreams." I explained to him.

They decided to join us after their make out session in the parking.

"I am so happy for both of you." I squealed and hugged Sophie congratulating her. Xavier did the same with Michael.

They were glowing with happiness. Xavier laced his fingers with me as we made our way to the table.

"With whom you left Louis with.?" Xavier asked alarmed.

"Don't worry, he is with his nanny and everyone thinks that he is Michael's so his pack is protecting him." he relaxed and pulled out a chair for me to seat. Micheal did the same thing for Sophie. She was blushing all the while.

We ordered our food and get to the business.

"So what's the plan.?" Xavier asked Michael.

"Now that she is my mate I will do anything to protect her and to make her mine. Even if Seth liked it or not." he stated.

"But what is the plan Michael.?" Xavier was never a patient person. I knew Michael just met his mate his feelings are everywhere but Xavier will never spare you even for that.

"The plan is. Exchange the bride." we all looked at him totally confused.

"I will ask Seth that I want to renew my wedding with Kelly. And we will make sure that Kelly and Sophie buy the identical wedding dress. We will not have priest this time. We will just have to sign the wedding papers. So you get the that.?" we just stared at him.

"Wow man, you are genius.!" Xavier was the first to brake the silence.

"Exchange the bride. I like the concept buddy."

Sophi pecked him on his cheeks making me go "Awwwww"