Chapter 14: YUU're a maniac

TORD'S POV
Ugh..WE CAN'T FUCKING FIND HIM

"Pau,Pat!Where the fuck is he?!"I screamed at my red walkie talkie,"Uhhh!S-sir,We searched everywhere-!"I interrupted Pat with my growling and profanities.

"Tell the soldiers to head outside!Maybe he knew we were coming!"I commanded,"Roger."Pau said as he turned off the device.

I quickly ran towards the escalator since the  elevator was jammed,I sighed as I stepped at the step.

"This is frustrating"I mumbled.

TimeSkip outside the Mall

"Alright soldiers,Since Yuu escaped we need to create another plan of how to capture this maniac"I said as they nodded,"Alright everyone,Head towards the HQ"I commanded.

I walk towards Pau and Pat,"I need you two to look after the base for only one day,If you messed the base again I'll make sure you two won't see each other ever"I growled.They nodded and dashed towards the car,"Good Luck"I sighed.

TimeSkip again towards Edd's House

I knock at the door to only hear grumbling,"Who is it?"Tom sighed.I laughed and pushed the door open,"What the fuck!?"He screamed staring at the door.

"What is your deal you fucking commie!?"He insulted,I rolled my eyes and walked towards the couch.Tom got angrier,"HEY!DON'T IGNORE ME!!I'M TALKING TO YOU!!"Tom growled as he began pulling my hair.

"Ow!What the fuck jehova!Let go!!"I screeched as he let go of my hair,"Why are you back here you fucking hentai loving freak!?"He screamed.I sighed and stared at him,"Because..Uh..Why not?"I responded.

Edd walked downstairs and I saw him glaring at me as I glare back,"Hey there Edd,Mind looking after this gremlin over here?"I pointed at Thomas.

Edd just laughed and picked him up,"Don't worry,You won't be insulted again"He said as he hugged Tom.I saw Tom crossing his arms and pouting while blushing,I faked smiled at Edd with my dark aura.

EDD'S POV
Oh.Is Tord annoyed..?Good.

I can see him gritting(?) his teeth while smiling,I smirked and continued patting Tom's head.That made him mad even more.

"Hey Tord,You alright?"I questioned as he shook his head as a "No" which he lied,I can see Tom trying to escape my hug while he's tugging on my sleeves.

"Let go Edd!"He screeched while blushing,"Aww,I can't let go.You're so cute!"I said as I hugged him even more.

Then I heard a knock on the broken door,Tord sighed as he walked towards it.I paid no attention to what's happening.

I see Matt coming downstairs with his mirror,I sighed as I see Tom look at him.He smiled at Matt which earned a blush from him,"Hey Tom!"He said as he snatched Tom away from me.

"Hey!"I growled,I stood up and we had a glaring contest.

???'s POV

"Hello Red Leader,Fancy seeing you here..Seems like you found me-"

"What are you doing here?"He said as he shut the door so no one can hear the conversation

"Just business"

"And who?"

"Thomas Thompson"

***
Puns.