Chapter 4

{Edited.}

[Kaitou's POV]

It's tantei-kun, what is he doing here. Oh, yeah I forgot he's the guest of honor.  "Do you know a man named Kuroba Toichi? He was a renowned magician. I liked seeing his magic shows when I was a kid." I didn't know he's one of my father's fan. So he liked his magic when he was a kid. Huh?

Wait....... did he just said that! He gave himself away! I hope those two didn't notice. I knew how wrong I was when Aoko asked him "What do you mean 'when you were a kid' ?"  Tantei-kun I'm afraid I can't help you.

[Conan's POV]

Oh no I have to get out of here, or they will be suspicious. 'Come on think dammit!' I was about to say something but my savior came at the right moment "Ara isn't that Conan-kun! How are you?" My savior just happens to be my kaa-san.

"Yukiko-oba- I mean nee-chan its nice to see you. How are you?" Okay I almost got myself killed. Imagine you calling a young lady Granny especially whose every beautiful like my mother. I know what the consequences would be if I had completed my sentence then.  

[EXPLANATION TIME: I will be explaining something for my friend whom I mentioned before. Here Kudo Yukiko is Kudo Shinchi aka Edogawa Conan's mother. But since people don't know who Conan really is he has to pretend that he and Yukiko are related in some what other way. So he calls her nee-chan {big sister} or sometimes by mistake oba-can {old lady.} And Kaa-san means 'Mother'. For future references Tou-san means 'Father.']

She smiled back indicating that Rescue Mission is complete. After I started talking to Kaa-san I noticed more guest had arrived. They were Kisaki Eri Ran's mother, Masumi Sera she's Ran and Sonoko's classmate and I think she is Akai-san's younger sister. She would have been my classmate too if I wasn't stuck in 7 year old body. 

"Where'a Tou-san Kaa-san?" I asked since I thought both of them will be coming ,but  I haven't seen him. "Shin-chan when we received this invitation we were thinking not to attend, but I changed my mind and came, but he caught a cold at the very last moment. So he stayed back. I don't wont to say this but this party is very suspicious."

She is right this party is suspicious. I went to Eri-san and asked if I could see her card. 'Just as I thought she have that same line on her card too.' I thought to myself. After that I went to see Sera and she had that line on her card too.

I checked everyone's card and few had that line on their card. Now if I think carefully that line wasn't on the invitation card of those who already know my secret and I can't find any other common thing and those who have that line on their invitation card don't know my secret. And I know everyone present here except those two!

To confirm my suspicion I went to Aoko and that Kaitou guy too see their invitation card. As I thought my suspicion were correct. Now I'm perfectly sure that the Host was very specific when he was inviting everyone. But I don't get one one think, I never met this Kaitou guy. So why doesn't he had that line? Anyhow now I'm pretty sure, that something will happen. And something big!

[On the boat somewhere elses  No One's POV]

"So, is everyone here?" A man asked his servant. "Yes, Hiroshi-sama everyone has arrived." His servant replied bowing. "And what about him?" The person known as Hiroshi asked his servant with malicious glee. And only one answer came "Yes." After which there was just dead silence in the room. 

[Okay it takes two days to complete one chapter. And next chapter is very important! Any confusion ask me in the comment section. And if anyone wants to give any kind of advice go ahead! That's all and Thanks for reading!]