Chapter 8

(Edited)

                       ChocolateAndChill
Riding in the car with your enemy is not a very pleasant thing. Especially if they had tried to kill you once. I'm sure Gin's waiting for a chance to take out his gun and shoot me. I saw Haibara tugging to my shirt since we had gotten into the car, 

As if, if she doesn't hold on to someone or something she will be taken away or something. And I was sure they would do something like that. 'But I wont let them do that!' I thought with determination. But before I knew what happened I was smelling something which I immediately recognized. 'Chloroform!' And lost consciousness. After that I had no idea what happened.

(Haibara's POV)

The moment I saw Vermouth I was certain that he wants us dead. But I dont get one thing, why are they taking us to him. I was certain Gin would kill us the moment he would saw us. But why did Vodka suggested such thing and why did Gin agreed with him.

There are lot of questions and very few answers. Since we have gotten in to the car I haven't let go of Kudo-kun's shirt. I was so scared.

I think he understood why I hadn't let go of his shirt. I was about to say something but suddenly I saw a hand on his face with a piece of cloth. And then he lost consciousness.

I was so scared and then I thought I would be the next one, but Vermouth just looked at me and said "Don't worry Sherry we wont knock you out. We want you conscious. He would have been rather hard to handle if he was conscious. You understand right?"

She finished with a smile I always hated. Because it meant 'Certain Pain.'

(Time Skip)

We were standing outside of the Black Organization's new base. I knew it they destroyed the previous base. They took Kudo-kun to a cell I think. And took me to my lab and told me to get to work. I understood what they meant by 'get to work'.

To make those filthy drugs again. I started working on the drugs without resisting them. Because I knew they would kill him if I don't. After few minutes Vermonth came to me with his orders.

(Conan's POV)

I woke up with a killer headache. 'They sure know how to treat their guest.' I thought sarcastically.

Time passed by and I think it's been a week since I have been in this cell. I usually get my food but today I haven't received anything. It's not like I'm hungry or anything but whenever the food comes so does the message. But today nothing. 'I hope they are okay.'

I thought while remembering both Haibara and Ran. I wasn't worried that much about Ran since she was with everyone else. The one I was worried about was Haibara.

I was doing some thinking about some stuff when the door opened revealing Vodka with a smirk and a gun in his hand. "Get up! The boss wants to see you." He ordered and I had no option but to obey.

While he was taking me to the boss of this wretched syndicate I tried my best to memorize the base as much as I can. But it was hard since there were many corridors leading to many different places.

It was just like a labyrinth. After few minutes of walking we were standing in front of a huge door. When it opened, we were welcomed with darkness every where. The lights were so dim I could hardly see my hand in front of me.

Lights were suddenly turned on revealing some of the scariest members of Black Organization.