chapter 4

Y/n POV

The queen stood up and I widened my eyes and turned around and ran. I know that it was a stupid move but i'm scared! I heard people chasing me but I didn't stop. I ran outside and shifted. I decided not to fly because then everyone will know where I am, so I decided to just go into the forest and find somewhere. 

I ran until I saw a little cave. I looked inside and saw that no one was here so I went in and shifted. I sighed once I sat down. I hope they don't find me because I know i'm in a lot of trouble.

////////////

It is now night. I was almost asleep when I heard a twig snap outside the cave. I snapped my eyes open and saw the queen standing there. I widened my eyes and she moved closer to me. "That was a very brave move for you to run." She said.

I scooted back until I couldn't anymore. She was now directly in front of me. She crouched down and looked me in the eyes and I quickly looked away. "Were going back to my mansion." She said and picked me up and put me over her shoulder. I felt tears fall. She is going to reject me or worse! She might keep me locked up or kill me because i'm and omega! 

After a few minutes we were soon inside. The queen took me upstairs and into a bedroom. She then set me down on the bed. 

"Why did you run?"