Survivor's

Allea (P.O.V)

The world has crashed and burned out of the stupidity of humanity. There are zombies then there us the hybrids who have lived. We half vampire and half wolf so all of us are still alive. "Allea we need to get more food before we run out" Lilith my best friend says. I nod and get ready to go out.

(Ryder's P.O.V)

I am currently training our new hybrids we picked up on our last run. The zombies can't hurt us since we heal within seconds. Some people at the camp are humans that are vaccinated from the virus with our blood. Allea and I have been together since before the world fell into hell.

We have known each other since we were kids. But back to the community here we have dogs, cats, cows, horses, and sheep we don't eat them because they protect us and we have them immune to the virus as well.

Not everyone was safe from the virus some people ended up going mad became cannibals which ended killing them because the virus is airborne so eating infected meat made them die.

(Lilith's P.O.V)

"anyone who is going to savage for food and supplies please grab your weapon" I yell to people making everyone who is going to move.

"Now we will need to stick together even if we are vaccinated no one needs to get lost please make sure to keep your tracker on," Allea says looking at her.

She comes over to me and hugs me tightly "watch your back" she says looking at me. I nod as we head out to look for supplies.

(Ryder's P.O.V)

I look at my beautiful mate giving her speech. God, I love her. She comes over to me and kisses me. We are still not wanting to get engaged or married because of this shit. She is afraid if we do that we will get torn apart.

Meanwhile, in the outside of the hybrids hideout.

(Lilith's P.O.V)

We have only been searching for an hour and already found a lot of supplies we grabbed everything we could find that we needed. We start to head back before it gets dark. That is when the crazy shit happens. 

When we get back everyone is asleep. Guards on the watch for any infected. I put the supplies where they go I make sure people's doors are locked. I look at the clean clothes and make sure everyone has blankets.

I go to my house and see my husband in bed shirtless. Goddamn, he is so fucking hot and mine. I love him so much. I think in my head getting ready for bed.