wasteland

(Allen's p.o.v)

"Lilith I need you to train the new hybrids, Ryder I need you to make sure we are good on supplies, Everyone else makes sure you have ammo," I say to our group as there is a big storm coming.

I go to Ryder as I get some breakfast which isn't much. I grab my plate and go sit down. Ryder looks at Lilith she sits down. As Lilith's mate sits with us as well. I finish eating then check on everyone.

I look at the kids playing feeling bad for them as all they have known is this world not before it fell to shit. I make my rounds I go and check the med bay. Some newbies in there from my mate kicking there ass. It is not just zombies we have to worry about. We have to worry about other hybrids, vampires, or werewolves.

The place where we live and where we are safe in is called a wasteland. When we came here it was a wasteland we have built it from the ground up.

We train day and night in case of the rogue hybrids.  A lot of our family is still alive because they are hybrids too. The only time the rogue hybrids came here was when we were out on a mission. We train everyone very hard so when that happened the rogues were killed. "Allea we see rogues coming from afar" Lilith says as she is on graud for today.

We gather our strongest people and make the children go in their safe house. That is underground for them.
My eyes glow from my hybrid wanting out. The hybrids come in and start to attack us. One of the rogues look at me and I look back at him then see it is my brother Zach.

He begins to help us with the rogues attacking them with his powers. He growls at a rogue coming for me. His wolf comes out. He begins to tire the rogues' throats out. I help the others as more rogues come.

I look at the blood of all the rogues. My brother growling at the ones left and he barks. The rogues run away from him. We see babies on the ground from a dead rogue. My brother picks them up and cleans them off.

We never kill babies because they did nothing wrong. We look at the rogue and see she is still alive. She promises that she won't hurt us and we take her to the doctor. The children come out and hug their parents. I breathe as I didn't notice I was holding my breath. My brother comes and hugs me as tight as he could. "I thought I had lost you I am sorry for the assholes to thank you for saving my wife," He says. 

I look at him in shock go to check on his wife and see she is fine. "Elizabeth I am sorry we hurt you and welcome to the family," I say looking down at my feet.