4

(Your thoughts are italicized meaning if you see this lettering, hi wassup That is your thoughts)

Your POV
Then I was surronded once again. A ton of people were asking me questions about how I am able to control so many quirks, or how I got into the Elite 6. I wanted to go to a corner and hide. I was literally a ball of nervousness. It seemed like Aizawa-sensei was sleeping in his yellow sleeping bag, but did he have any lessons planned at all. "GIVE YAGI-SAN SOME SPACE" said a tall boy with glasses, it seemed to work because I thought I could finally breathe." There is no need for yelling please" I said to him in my regular tone. "Ah, so sorry Yagi-san" he said with his head down. "A-ah their is no need to be so formal, you could just call me Y/n" I said to him. "Oh okay so Y/n-san it is" he said and everyone else heard. "W-well shouldn't we start class then h-heh" I said trying to go to the seat that I was assigned to. "Y/n, you have to do the practice test" said Aizawa-Sensei, to which I thought he was asleep but I guess I was wrong. "What?! I thought that I didn't have to do that" I said. "What made you think that you didn't have to?" Said Aizawa-Sensei. " I was just guessing" I said with an attitude. "Outside now" Aizawa-Sensei said.
~OUTSIDE~

Y/n's POV
"You will complete the following test to show where you stand in the hero class, if you fail the tests you will be kicked out of the school" Aizawa-Sensei said in a very serious tone. He can't be serious can't he? There is no possible way he can kick me out of the campus, Right?
"There is no need for fear, I'm positive that I will succeed in these tests" I say with confidence. "Very well let the exams begin" Aizawa-Sensei said as he took out his board.

~TIME SKIP uwu~
(Still your POV)
"The results are in take a look" Sensei said. Let's see what placement I got , 1st placement I bet. Yup you still got it Y/n 1st placement oh yeah! "Tch I bet it's just because you're in the Elite 6 no wonder you get everything because your famous" a boy with spiky ash blond hair said. "Actually I got that because of the training and missions that I did to get better and without a doubt I could squish you like a bug" I said in a threatening voice. "Tch whatever" the ash blond boy said. "You did so well it was amazing how you controlled your quirks! I have to write this down on my notebook" a boy with green hair said. "O-oh thank you it took me a lot of work to learn to control them, can I ask you a question?" I said. "M-me, of course!" The boy with green hair said. "What is your name? I really don't have many friends other than the Elite 6" I say. "M-my name is Midoriya Izuku" he said. "Oh well, nice to meet you Midoriya-kun"I say to him. "Class is over you are dismissed, go home" Sensei said. Well it was a productive day at school today right? You met a lot of new people today like that jerk, speaking about that I didn't ask his name did I? Ah whatever I'll ask him tomorrow, hopefully.
~Time skip to home~
Y/n POV
"HELLO DAUGHTER!" Dad said. "Hi dad" I said walking towards the kitchen to get a snack. "How was your day pumpkin" he said. "Uhh, very productive I would say, I got first placement in class and I met new people" I say nonchalantly. "Exciting! That is my daughter!" He said. "Uh yeah!? Anyways I'll be in my room love ya dad" I say walking upstairs. "As do I pumpkin" he says.
~In your room~
Y/n POV
*knock on the door* "Uh it's open!" I say. "Hey Y/ nickname how was school" said Ren. "Uh good how bout you" I say. "Uh same old same old" he said. "Uh huh and what is "same old same old" mean" I say. "Oh you know being crowded by people and having class" he said. "Oh yeah? How is Yu doing" I say. "Oh you know flirting it up with girls like usual" he said. "Oh right, he is a playboy" I say. "Well I'm going to my room and stay out of trouble alright?" He said. "Alright, now get out of my room!" I say while throwing pillows at him.

(Hey author-Chan here thank you for all your love and support, also thank you for being so patient with me, I had a huge writers block and what I want for you guys is to have good readable content, not crappy stories. I put so much thought into what I write for you guys so you guys can enjoy it. I love and appreciate every single one of you for giving me your patience and support. I know it sucks when a writer stops writing for awhile, I've been there before but I hope all of you understand THANK YOU and PLUS ULTRAA❤️💙