in the shower

my alarm drums through my ears so loudly and i turn over to get up- fuck. i manage in my head. i see jace. cuddled up to me butt naked, i almost forgot he was here. but the night we had was one to remember. i kiss him on the forehead and whisper softly "good morning baby" he looks up and groans. but when he sees me he looks shocked. then smiles. we stare at each other for a few minutes, i scan his full face just realised who i fucked. the boy i craved was mine.
"hey" his beautiful voice says, "i don't feel like going to school today, stay of with me?" he looks at me with whimpering eyes and a begging tone. i can't resist
"of course baby" i say with a gentle smile. then kiss him "i'm just gonna jump in the shower real quick" and before he can answer i'm out the door. i shut the bathroom door behind me and hop in the shower pulling the curtain to give me privacy. but i realise that was stupid, he's seen me naked, and i'm not mad. i turn the heat on full and let the hot water run down my body as i replay yesterday in my head. i hear the door open and the shower curtain pull back
"wow" i hear a familiar voice say, jace.
i open my eyes only to see jace naked and letting himself in the shower pulling the curtain over us and we just stare at each other. i just can't realise how i got someone like him to fuck me, in a trance, i grab his shoulders and pull them to mine. kissing him so hard i almost think our lips are gonna attach forever. "i needed you baby, i couldn't leave you in the shower by yourself" he moaned. he sticks his dick in me, already with a ready prepared condom, i lean against the wall of the shower trying not to fall over as he pulls back and forth, making out with me all at the same time. he pulls away only to moan "your so tight" he pants loudly, repeating my name again and again and i love it. i've had enough of him always taking control, and so i crouch down giving me the perfect view of his dick. "aw tessa fuck. suck me hard" and with that i shove his large dick in my mouth letting the steaming water go over us as i suck his dick like it's the only meat i've ever had. "i'm CUMMING!" i hear him yelp. doesn't mean i'm going to stop, i let his cum slither down my throat and i beg from more. his dick turns harder as i suck it, i'm glad to know i'm in control of daddy. i full force deep throat his dick. harder than i've ever sucked one before, i let out moans and so does he. i see myself smirking. i'm very much enjoying this. before i gag, i take his dick out of my thirsty mouth and i look up at jace. who's head was lifted back and his mouth in the shape of an 0. but when he knows i'm looking at him he looks back and insists "my turn"

jace's pov:
fuck, the way she sucked it felt so good. what i would do to forever fuck her is unreal. how only now i found this girl? i insist on eating her out, i want her to know how she made me feel. she does as i ask and drops on the bathroom floor, spreading her legs. she doesn't know what's coming. i crawl over to her and start eating her vagina. she tastes so sweet i lick all her juices and every crevice of her pussy, she is mine. numerous moans escape her mouth screaming my name and yelping out.