chapter 4

preiously on where did we go wrong

"Oh. Well I am broken when it comes to love. Love is something you just feel. It's not learned, it's not someone you can teach yourself or someone. You have to show it. Love is very fragile. Love can be taken away in a heartbeat. No matter what you do you get hurt or get hurt trying. That is what happened to me." She said.

"I broke her." Perrie said. I hugged Perrie. "Perrie." I said.

now

Perrie's pov

I broke Y/n I with I was with her then I can make it right again. "Here is she going to be next on her tour?" I asked. "Same place we are. She is opening for us, love " Leigh-anne said. I nodded. I am going to make her mine and I ain't giving up. "Wait she is going to be our opening!" I said.

"Yes for the rest of the tour." Jesy said. "What am I going to do!" I said. "Just go with it." Jade said. "I don't know what to do." I said. We where in our tour bus. I had a bottom bunk. Y/n had her our tour bus. Y/n came over to our bus. "Y/N!" Jesy said and hugged her. "Hi Jesy." I heard Y/n's beutiful voice.

"I missed you love." Jade said. "Same here." Leigh anne said. "Can I hang out with you on your bus?" Leigh anne asked. "Same here." Jesy said. "Yeah you can come." Y/N said.

next on where did we go wrong?

Perrie's pov

"Hey Y/n can we talk?" I asked. Y/n turned her head. "Hey Perrie." She said with her beutiful voice. Her eyes are so beutiful. She is so beutiful. Her purple hair is really pretty. Why did I cheat on her. She is the best girl in the world. I was so scared when I found out I was gay.

I fell in love with this girl. This very beutiful girl. "What do you want to talk about?" She asked. "I-um-I-I." I could not get wanted to say out. "What Perrie is trying to say is that she is sorry for what she has done. She was just scared. Please take her back" Jade said.