Chapter 1

"What time is he coming over?"
Luke looked down at Emma's eyes. He rather liked them, they were small just like the rest of her, but in proportion were just the right size, and a beautiful colour - glistening Hazel. "I'm not too sure, probably quite late if he is coming at all." Emma replied quite sternly, looking around the room awkwardly as she usually does. "Oh, so it might just be the two of us tonight? Ahmahzing!" They both chucked "Or I could head back i guess, if you don't want me." Luke says with a pretend cry. "Shut up!" Emma demands, slapping Luke across the shoulder.

Luke sits down on Emma's scruffy bed, gazing around the room, trying not to lay too much focus on her. "He rarely comes Luke, I'd like some male company for the night." Emma looks Luke in the eyes with a smile, a wide smirk appearing on Lukes face. "Oh, how ahmahzing! I'm sure Emma would love some sexy ginger man" he says, pulling a stupid face that quickly goes straight "...company, ginger man company." Emma giggles awkwardly, acting rather uncomfortable.

"Anyway..." Luke stands up from Emma's bed and pulls her up by her hands "what do you want to do midget?" They laugh as Emma pretends to hit him once again. Simultaneously, they both realise they're still holding hands together, looking up at one another with very little distance between them.
"He should treat you better" Luke says, "I certainly would if I was going out with you Emma." There was unsurprisingly sudden awkwardness between them, they were stood so close they could kiss.

Then Emma looked up at Luke as he wrapped his arms around her waist uncontrollably. Emma stood still, she wasn't sure whether she enjoyed this or not. She's only ever seen Luke as a friend, it had suddenly become obvious he liked her, and maybe she liked him.
Luke leaned forward and down towards Emma's height, there lips only an inch or so apart. Last minute, Luke tilted his head and kissed her cheek, hoping she would take it well. Emma was shocked, almost disappointed in herself: she loves her boyfriend, but this felt so right between them.
They looked at each other as their eyes sparkled, Luke slowly moving in for a kiss.