CHAPTER 1

________________________
         I'm a bad writer so if some
      sentences don't make sense I            
                        apologize.
      ________________________

Jimin POV

It's been a day. A long day in fact. It was my first day at my new school since I moved to Seoul and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. I had met 2 boys named Jungkook and Hoseok. Jungkook, who was also a new kid which was cool and  hoseok, Who seemed to know the place like the back of his hand. I met them but the rest of the day seemed to be uneventful . All 3 of us were currently laying on my bed talking about random things. I was spaced out thinking about my hunger when something caught my attention.

"Hey, Did you see those guys that were walking around with a group of girls drooling over them at 4th period". Jungkook said. "Who are those guys?". Jimin was also wondering who those guys are they seemed pretty popular. "Those guys are the most popular people in school. Namjoon, The leader of the group. He's super cool and is an underground rapper. He goes by the name of Rap Monster". Hoseok said. "Wow, He's so cool, I was actually pretty scared of him I didn't even get my banana milk". Jungkook said. Me and hoseok gave Jungkook a confused stare. "What? I like banana milk don't Judge me". Jungkook said. "The schools banana milk taste low-key disgusting but anyway" Hoseok said.

"Seokjin aka Jin. He's a sweetheart and the eldest. He's basically the mom of the group". Hoseok said. "Wait. Why m-". "Taehyung, He's super weird but pretty cool. He's a racer and a chick magnet". Hoseok said with a smirk. Jimin and Jungkook both gagged at his choice of words. "Do you like him". I said. The first thing I said in hours. "Nah I'm asexual, anyways. Lastly there's Yoongi, He's mean and a badass. He's the leader of the basketball team. And is also an underground rapper who goes by the name of Agust D". Hoseok finished. "I would love to be as badass as them". Jungkook said. "Same. But stay away from them. They are the definition of trouble". Hoseok said.

"BOYS COME DOWN AND EAT ". Jimin's mom yelled. Jimin's mom was probs the best a mom can get. She's super understanding and would protect her little mochi until the end.

After dinner there was a very long argument with hoseok and jimin's mom. But Jimin's mom was victorious as she finally convinced Hoseok to stay over for the night as jungkook was already gonna stay over. Once all the males got into sleepwear. They laid in jimin's bed to talk about more stuff. There's were conversations on which vine was the best, How to pronounce tortilla, And which Hogwarts house everyone was in.

Everyone was tired and were about to fall asleep. "Heh, it's funny how we just met today and we are already sleeping over each others house". Everyone let out soft laughs. As the slowly drifted off to sleep

Man life isn't so bad after all
_________________________

Welp that's the first chapter of this book. Hope ya like it.

-Infamous