Case closed already

Lillian looked at The Earl and Butler then sighed before speaking :

"I apologize for ending things rather quickly but That's my style and in all honesty the case wasn't as hard as my usual ones"

"Don't need to apologize Miss Edwards it's your job to be quick and get things done accordingly"

" My lady why don't you a company The Lord and my self  back to the phantomhive manor before you leave back to yours"

" Well, it is a about four hours away from your manor and I still need to settle something with Undertaker"

"Then it's settled let's get going Miss Edwards"

"My lady please come this way"

" Sebastian  you don't have to be so formal with me, I prefer being called Lily by my friends and I have a feeling you will need another pawn for your game called life right Earl phantomhive"

"How did you know about that?"

"Ciel phantomhive the Earl phantomhive your not the only one who looks up information about people and theirs before meeting them"

"The lady knight is as clever as I suspected...back to the my manor it is then"

Sebastian, Ciel and Lillian rode back by horse carriage back to the phantomhive estate in almost  complete silence. Lillian didn't mind but Ciel didn't like the atmosphere so he would ask random questions about what Lillian liked to do and such. Lillian answered but by the time they reached the manor it was dark outside and she excused herself to the room she was given before falling asleep. Ciel did the same after is nightly tea and Sebastian went to check on his workers to make sure the manor wasn't disheveled too much while they had been gone that week. Sebastian being a demon didn't need sleep so he thought about how strange the seemingly innocent knight was at least her soul was bright with innocence. Her heart was bright but also clouded making him think she may have a secret gift inside herself she didn't even know about.