Ciel ending (lemon)

Lillian has chosen Ciel because she come to love tyrant Earl and even if she had a limited to with him it would be worth every second. She was sitting in her room when a knock came and when she opened it It was Ciel stripped down to his undershirt. She opened to the door letting him in and then he pushed her down on the bed. She was confused until her kissed her and she kissed back unbuttoning his shirt feeling his soft skin against hers.

He took off both there clothes until they were naked with the sheet covering them. Lillian kissed Ciel cupping his face and he lightly fingered her virgin hole and she fisted the sheets below them but he kept going at a steady rhythm. She nibbled his neck as he pulled his fingers out and then pushed her back down then pulled her lap closer to him. He licked her clit in circles then up and down in a steady tempo. She stroked his member until they both her nice and wet then Ciel went over Lillian pushing himself slowly inside her.

He held her hips to his as he slowly moved and after a bit she rocked her hips against his threaded his hair with her fingers pulling down for another deep French kiss. They moved as one and even though it hurt Lillian didn't care because she loved him . She wanted all of him connected to her even if it meant some day they would depart from each other whether it would be Sebastian to consume his soul or her taking her position as purgatories Queen. They finally climaxed together holding each other with hands wrapped around each other waist and shoulders.

A few months later Lillian become pregnant with Ciel child a little boy just like him except he had her red hair and Lillian found a way to dissolve Sebastian's contract without killing him. They lived happily into there fifties before they died holding hands in purgatory and there Son Colton succeeded Ciel's business in the human world.