Chapter 21

The next morning I woke up a little late
Christian-"KAYLA TIME TO GO!"
Fell out of bed, I rant the bathroom brushed my teeth grabbed a hoodie and some joggers my vans grabbed my bookbag ran down to the kitchen I grabbed an apple and ran out the door.
Christian-"what going on with your hair?"
Kayla-"I didn't have time to do it."
She motioned me go co.e to her and I did she pulled my hair into a really messy bun. Then we went to me school. I got out the car and started to walk in the school.
Clabe-"KAYLA WAITE UP!"
I stopped and let him catch up.
Kayla-"hola Clabe."
Clabe-"hola. I got lots of food you wanna share."
Cameron-"Hola Amigos!"
Kayla-"we have ears Cameron."
Cmaeron-"sorry, I got food?"
Kayla-"okay so I think I have....welp I got money."
Clabe/Cameron-"How much?"
Kayla-"$9?"
Clabe-"yea we can get chips fruit snacks and a drink."
Cameron-"and a bunch of other snacks."
Kayla-"guys can we do this later and i don't know what this money is for....ill be right back." I ran to the bathroom remembering I had my iPod and I know the password to the WiFi...hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do am I right? I texted Christian.
Kai😘❤-hey what's this money for in my bag?
Momma❤-snacks or lunch
Kai😘❤-okay.
Momma❤-love you
Kai😘❤-love you too don't work to hard okay.
Momma❤- okay
I turned off my iPod and walked to class, sat next to Clabe.
Kayla-"we can get snacks at lunch."
Clabe-"yes."
Mrs.Mckenny-"I'm gonna change the seats so if your a girl go to the right side and if your a boy go to the left."
I got up and grabbed my things.
Chole-"if you want to see some real Gucci check these out."
All the girls looked at her shoes.
Chole-"just because you live with Corbyn doesn't mean anything your still a street rat."
I rolled my eyes not putting myself in a hole I was to lazy to climb out of.
Chole-"nothing snappy to say?"
Kayla-"can you please stop."
Chole-"why you gonna go run an tell your mommy...oh that's right you can't because she's dead!"
I could take it. How could someone be so rude to bring up my mother?! But I'm gonna be nice and leave her alone.
Kayla-"Can you not?IF YOUR MOTHER WAS SIX FEET UNDER GROUND WOULD YOU WANT SOMEONE BULLING YOU ABOUT IT?! NO YOU WOULDNT, So Why Do You Feel The Need To Do It To Me?!"
Mrs. Mckenny-"that's enough Kayla...go to Mr. Wilson Chole go to the office."
I grabbed mythings and walked to his office tears coming down my face, when I made it to his office I opened the door and went to my corner. He looked at me already knowing what going on. The walls started to close in and my breathing started to pick up then the room went black...
*Christian's POV*
Corbyn had to leave early to do something with the boys. So I had to take Kayla to school but she is going with Jonah after school because she doesn't have dance and Jonah wants to spend time with her. In at home do stuff for YouTube right before we left New York I was almost done with school but now we are out for the winter so im gonna stay here and go home then finish school it won't take me long like a few mouths and ill be back in LA. I was just chilling when I get a phone from the school.
Christian- "hello?"
Mr. Wilson-"hi I'm Mr. Wilson here at the school I'm here with kayla and she just had a panic attack and she wanted me to tell you."
Christian-" okay can you tell her I'm on the way."
Mr.Wilson-"I will."
Christian-"thanks." I need the call and rushed to my car.
Corbyn-"where you going babe?"
Christian-"to get Kayla."
Corbyn-"what's going on?"
Christian-"ill explain later."...