chapter 22

*Christian's POV*
I rushed to the school. I walked the office and signed her out. When see saw me she ran to me and hugged me crying in my shoulder.
Kayla-"I don't want to come back."
Shocked I nodded and took her to the car. We went home stopping for lunch/Dinner on the way. When we made it home Kayla went to her room to nap. Corbyn was in the back yard on You Now. He looked back at me.
Corbyn-"Nah she's at school but I'm gonna end thus live see you guy later."
He walked over to me.
Corbyn-"what's going on?"
Christian-"Kayla had an anxiety attack. I don't really know the full situation but we need to see a doctor, if this isn't any worse Corbyn a couldn't lead to her not wanting to go to school she already told me she didn't want to continue what are we supposed to do?" He hugged me.
Corbyn-"its okay, we will do something she is gonna be fine just go talk to her." I nodded and gave him a quick peck ion the lips and went inside of the house. I walked up to Kayla's room. She was sitting in her window seal.
Christian-"Kayla, come here." she walked over to me slowly and i puller her into a hug.
Christian-"I know that things right aren't good, and sometimes that happens because other people don't think-"
Kayla-"but she was thinking she knew what she was saying and she knew that it woukf hurt."
Christian-"what happened?"
Kayla-"I was just sitting in class and she comes out of nowhere and says 'if you want to see real Gucci check these out,' I did say anything to her and she went on saying 'just because you live with Corbyn doesnt mean anything your still a streetrat,' still I didn't say anything to her, so I asked her to stop,and she didn't, so I asked her to stop again, and she was like, are you gonna tell your mommy oh waite you can't because she's dead. So I said,'Can you not?IF your mother was six feet under  ground would you want someone bullying you about it? No you wouldn't , so why do you feel the need to do it to me?' so that's when the teacher sent us out."
-"If you have any more problems with this girl you tell me and we are gonna talk to her parents."
She nodded.
Christian-"come here."I opened my arms and she cried in my chest.
Kayla-"mom Im scared."
Christian-"its okay Kayla...come on bring your pillow."
I walked out of her room.
*Kayla's POV*
After school I ran to my room and wrote in my poem notebook.
The End
Falling
Into a black hole, no way out
Into an ocean with waves crashing on top of me
Pain
Running through my body
Running to the noises to faint to hear
Voices
Telling me things I want to know
Telling me where to go
But
I found a way to get out ovthe hole
I found a way to stop the crashing of the waves
And
I stopped the pain from running to the noises to faint to hear
And
I hushed the voices telling what I wanted to know
I hushed the voices telling me where it go
All Because
I came to The END
I wasn't really the happiest person as you can see. I really love my family but I don't want another year of being bullied its not fun at all. And even thought in only 8 I know what it feels like to be treated like shit. I don't want to be here in the way of people so I'll just leave when everyone is asleep. I don't want them to feel like I'm holding them back from anything so I'm gonna run...
____________________________________
Hey Gurl Hey
Do I have some explaining to do so my phone broke so for almost 3 mouths I was with out a phone and I couldn't get internet because my mom won't pay someone to get it installed in the house. Yea I was reading but I couldn't publish anything so now I'm gonna post as much as a i can so don't worry I will update date, thank so much for 1k don't think I thanked you guys but this is amazing and I really love you guys...also I have a new account yep it's Oh_Peter_Parker and I will be posting things on there an my other account Oh_Austin_Oh_Zion. So yea be looking for that...I think that's all well BIEEEEEE.
~Shonnae