#2 - Encounter of Family and Friends

Previously:

When they suddenly bumped into some familiar faces.

" DRACO?! " Hadrian exclaimed and then put on glamours on Petunia and Dudley.

" Sorry, but who are you? I apologize into bumping into you, though " the blonde said.

Present:

" Oh, I'm hurt, you can't even recognize your best friend. Come on, Auntie. Draco doesn't know me, anymore. I was even kind enough to apologize for rejecting his hand " Hadrian dramatically said to Draco and Petunia, who is giggling at her nephew's dramatic act.

" Wait, what do you mean ' apologize for rejecting my hand '? We just met " Draco asked.

" Oh, come on. You can't even recognize Gryffindor's Golden Boy? You really are an idiot at this. You're more of an idiot when I pretended to be Goyle. Really? Believing Goyle would wear glasses and he would read. You are the biggest idiot I've ever met " Draco's jaw dropped and his eyes widen. Hadrian must have struck a nerve. But Draco stayed quiet and speechless. Hadrian helped Draco by putting the glamour.

" Woah! You really are Harry!!!! Your looks really upgraded. Someone as hot as you could be in a big trouble " Draco said in surprise and shock.

" And you're the biggest idiot I've ever met. I thought you would recognize me. Oh, by the way, this two are my aunt Petunia and cousin Dudley or Ley for short " Hadrian said and introduce his relatives, who waved and bid hello and nice to meet you.

" Likewise, I'm Draco Lucius Malfoy " Draco said.

" Biggest git and idiot of Hogwarts " Hadrian muttered under his breath. Dudley heard and laughed.

" Cousin, you are hilarious!!! " Dudley said, while swinging his arm over Hadrian's nape.

" Draco, who are you with? " Hadrian asked.

" I'm with my aunt and father. My mother is at home " Draco replied," Where are you going before we bumped into one another? " He asked.

" Madam Malkin's. After that, I was thinking barging at your place and making the most dramatic entrance, anyone could do while my relatives are outside " Hadrian said jokingly.

" Oh, ha-ha. Very hilarious, Harry. If you do that, hope Aunt Bella would curse. Oh, by the way, what creature are you? I'm a Veela/Wolf " Draco asked, while giggling about the thought of Hadrian's dramatic entrance.

" I'm a hybrid of a Veela, Vampire and  Winged One  " Hadrian answered, while pointing at his wings. " Your aunt Bella, by the way is my birth mother. Dumbledumb just love being a whore fame and love stealing money. Even putting spells at young child. He's a lunatic, if you ask me. By the way, start calling me Hadrian because that's my real name. Hadrian Raphael Aiden Prince-Snape-Black, Lord Previn and Heir of Salazar Slytherin " Hadrian explained in one mouth full.

" Wow! You take in those information very calm. Come on, father's at Madam Malkin's, anyway " Draco said and grabbed Hadrian's wrist and dragged him until they have reached Madam Malkin's. Petunia and her child followed.

" Father, where are you? I'm back with a friend or two or three " Draco called out.

" Draco, we have bought those choices of clothes you have said to buy. Very nice choices if you ask me " A tall and blonde haired man showed and said.