#3 Mission: Rescue

Hi! My lovely Potterheads! I'm sorry for not updating this book in a very long while. This is a makeup chapter with all of you. I hope you all enjoy it.

*****
Third Person's POV

Hadrian had apparated to the Phoenix's hideout and searched for the group. He heard some footsteps and some voices from the kitchen.

" Ronald! Have manners! You're eating at the table. Don't talk with your mouth full " Hadrian heard Hermione shouting at Ron, which made him chuckle.

He walked up to the framed of the entrance on the kitchen and knocked on it, which made the people inside the kitchen look at him.

Everyone gasped. Then stood up and went to him.

" Harry, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be with the Dursley's "

" They went on a vacation with Aunt Marge " Hadrian lied, which they believed, except for 4 people.

" Well, while you're here. Why don't you join us? We were just having breakfast "

" No, I already ate " which was true.

" Ummm...... Harry, can we talk? " Hermione said, then Hadrian nodded and the twins along with Ginny followed.

They went to a secure place and looked if anyone followed them. Once they were secured. Hermione spoke,

" So, what are you really doing here? And don't lie to me. I know you to well and I will punch harder than I punched Malfoy in third year " Hadrian shivered being punched by his sister.

" Please don't freak out and tell Molly and Arthur and Dumbledore. I joined the Dark. I went through my inheritance " They went wide eyes and their jaws dropped.

" Hold on to me and I'll explain to you more. " Hadrian said and the others grabbed on to Hadrian.

Hadrian apparated them away from the Grimmauld's place. And they arrived at the Malfoy Manor.

" Harry, why are we at Malfoy Manor?" Ginny asked.

Hadrian was about to say something when he was rudely interrupted by none other than, Draco Malfoy himself.

" Because you're part of the dark that Albus Dumbledore kidnapped you when you were a baby "

" WHAT?! " The four shouted in unison with anger, shock and confusion.

" It's true. Dumbledore kidnapped five children and the three are found and the two are missing, but are found " Hadrian smiled.

" So, who's- " Fred started.
" -the two missing " George continued
" Children? " then they finished together.

" Hermione and Ginny " Draco answered.

" We need to meet everyone and Draco, where are they? "

" They're in the living room " Hadrian started walking, then was followed by Draco, then Hermione, then Ginny and then the twins.

They arrived at living room. When Hadrian stopped.

" Mom, Dad, I'm back " Hadrian said, which the four got confused.

" My baby boy is back! So, was it successful? " Asked Bellatrix, which made the four gasped silently and their eyes went wide.

" Like Luna described it " Hadrian smiled.

" Well, where are they? " Hadrian pointed at Hermione and Ginny and the twins.

" C'mon, you must be confused. We'll tell you the story " Severus said, gestured the four to go to the living room.