1

The wind blew softly through my purple-magenta hair. The soft scent of cinnamon wafts from a nearby bakery, and I sigh, breathing it all in. Soft, with sharp hints of spice along the way. I let it fill me, as I elapse in it's satisfying embrace. 

A mother and her child walk past me. 

"Mommy, why is that girl's hair pink? Mommy, I want pink hair!" The little girl points at me. Her mother strode up to me, a look of disgust and annoyance on her face. 

"Look, this is a nice neighborhood, we don't need slutty whores like you snooping around." She spat in my face. Typical "all knowing" ajumma. I cocked my head to the side, gave a little smirk, and popped my pink bubble in her face before pulling away and giving her a bored look.

"Well, don't you have anything to say for yourself?"

I just shrug. No response is what pisses of the ajummas the most. 

"Where are your parents? Are they aware that their daughter is roaming the streets alone dressed like a hooker?" 

I shrug again, "Dead." I say with a dull look that reflects my thoughts.  A shocked look passes over her face. But before she can say anything, the screech of tires skidding up to the curb interrupts the silence. A red haired head pops out of the passenger seat. 

"Bitch, hurry the fuck up! We're going to be late because of you!" My 24-year old brother, Hoseok, shouted. I brought my hand up to my face and gave a little wave before running up to the car. As I climbed into the car, Hobi shrieked, "Let's go!" The intro to BLACKPINK's BOOMBAYAH began to blast throughout the car.  

"Turn the fucking music down!" 

The mood was immediately broken by the raspy voice of a certain mint-haired male. 

"Aw, Yoon-yoons, it's a competition, we need to get pumped!" 

"Don't call me that!" he grumpily objected, even though we could all see his blush.  

We pulled up in front of the abandoned parking lot-turned-stadium and Hobi parked his beaten-up Hyundai.  A plastic bag collides with my face the moment I step out of the car.

"Don't forget your clothes, dumbass!" I turned to see Hobi giving me a wide-smile and a thumbs up. 

"I'm sure you and the girls will do great, as always!"

"Wish me luck!" I yelled over my shoulder. 

Once I got into the entrance and inside, I heard a scream. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

My back immediately bent in protest as a large weight plummeted on it.  A stab of pain runs down my spinal cord. 

"Yah, Nan-Hee!" 

"Mi-hi-unnie, you're finally here!", my dance partner giggles into my ear. 

"Yah! Both of you, we're going to be late!" Eun-Ha grabbed us by our ears and pushed me to the dressing room, with Nan-Hee in the next. 

"Get dressed! It's about to start!"

I pull a pair of black fishnet stockings out of my bag. They brushed softly against my long, slightly tan legs. Next were the tight black shorts, paired with the leather choker. Suddenly, I felt a harsh tug on my wrist. 

"We're on in 5 minutes! Hurry up!" Eun-Ha pulled me out from behind the curtain. We scurried to the line up, just as the words, "And now dream. preforming, Red Velvet 'Peek-A-Boo'." We ran out into the middle of the circle of bleachers, cheers filling the air. 

Lights flashed, and the music began. 

There will be short chapters, so meh. My mom is against internet, and this makes it hard for me to write often. Sorry!