Blindfolded

Darkness engulfed me. The coldness brushed my exposed skin and all I can see was blackness. And I knew... I knew that someone is watching.

I don't know where I am... What am I even doing here... Or why am I even here. All I remembered was I'm with the manager, talking about my play. I decided to have a break and buy a drink... And then... It became blank. I don't know what happened next. It happened so fast, I can't recall what really happened to me.

Did I do something wrong for this to happen to me? Is the members looking for me already? Or is this some kind of prank they pulled on?

I heard the door click and it creaked open. The lights were probably turned on as someone opened the door. My eyes were covered by a blindfold. I can feel the tension running through my body, as I heard the person walk towards me. The click of their footsteps ringing through the small room, and it can probably feel the tense aura around me.

Who is this? What do they want? Is this some kind of hidden camera prank or something?

I felt something smooth and soft brush through my chest. A texture of the tip of a finger.

I flinched, but then I felt something that secures my arms and legs. What the fuck? I'm tied up on a chair!

"Who are-are you?..." I breathed as I felt the tip of its finger trace the outline of my lips as I talked. The texture of its fingers were like a girl's. It's soft and smooth. It felt fragile as it touched my lips, yet it left me a shiver as it touched my lower lip, flipping it and making me bit my lips. Fuck.

"You don't need to know..." A girl's soft familiar voice whispered. And I know... This isn't any other girl that I usually meet on my way home. Not my fan... Not a staff... Not one of the make-up artist or any other girl. But it's someone that usually bothers me... Gives me stress... Calls me every single night... Sends me different kinds of unpleasant messages... Sometimes she'll get to the point where she gets to sneak into my room and rummage through my things. I let my guard down. I knew I shouldn't have let my guard down even though she stopped bothering me for weeks. I should have thought that a person like her never stops when she didn't get what she wants! A Crazy girl! That's what she is. A crazy bitch.

I tried to break free from the rope that was tied on my arms and legs. Each of my leg was tied on the legs of the chair, and my wrists at the back. I felt the cold breeze brush through my whole body, and I knew I was exposed.

"What do you want?" I asked in a stern voice, trying to sound intimidating. But in a situation like this, I shouldn't try to be so intimidating, most especially that I am the one being dominated.

I can feel her move around me. I feel more tensed most especially that I can't see anything around me, or whatever possible thing that she can do to me. She rested her palm on my lap, and her warm breath brushing through my lips. I knew she was just an inch away from my face.

"You..." She breathes as she traced circles on my thighs using her thumb. Goosebumps ran all over my body. "Don't you want me?..." She asked as I felt her lean towards me. Her lips brushing through my cheek, making me shiver. The feeling feels so odd. It's not something pleasurable, but something odd and weird. A girl? Dominating a guy?

Her palms now resting on my shoulder then rested her knee on a space in between my thighs and close to my crotch. The tips of her finger started tracing my jawline.

"I don't." I answered bluntly. I don't want to stay here any longer.

Something wet and moist brushed through my ear. She licked my earlobe then slowly nibbled it. "But... I've always wanted you, Ashton... I want you..." She whispered.