Revenge

// sorry for a long time upload guys but mah daughtie syree forced me to continue lmao//
//Ashton's POV//

Something was off, something was really fucking off

As I sat down on chair and looked down on the paper that has the lyrics I need to memorize "urghhhh.... I can't focus" he mumbled with his deep tone of voice and held it up, looking at the letters, they were dancing on my mind forming the name of hers "Katrina"

"You know what... I'm quitting this job, I'm going to continue my school" he said and stood up, well the typical 27 years old guy hasn't gone to college yet... Hnmm I wonder how old she is anyways. As I walk towards my manager's office, I opened my mouth and said "Sir, I need to talk to you"

The manager looked at me with a smile on his face, well he's charming... On his mind lmao. That fake blonde hair too urghh... Pisses me off, especially that blue fake eye contact lenses and told me "Sure, sit there" he pointed the chair infront of his table as the manager went to his seat and grabbed his coffee, using the stirer to stir his coffeee.

As I stared at him with my right eye brow lifting up and gave a small scoff while I walk towards that chair he was talking about.

// third person POV //

Ashton stared at his manager first as he sat down slowly and groaned a bit, closing his eyes when he sat down like its a sign of mocking the manager. He then opened his eyes and continued to stare at the manager who's sitting infront of him but has a table between them

"Soooo.... What are you gonna talk about mister Ashton?? " the manger asked

"I want to quit" Ashton quickly answered bluntly on his question

"What?!" The manager yelled as he stood up and slammed his hands on the table "why?? " he added

"welp... As always a typical manager will ask that on the end... " Ashton sighed deeply. Insulting the manager. "What if I say that I just want to quit because of your small treatment with me." He stood up yawning and fixed himself "now~ will you excuse me~" he said with a mocking tone and left his office as he asked the stuffs to pack his things up and bring it to his house.

Ashton was walking on the hallways of the building with a furious look attached on his face while he had this aura of something he couldn't understand. He bit his lower lip and clenched his fists while remembering the face of the manager. He walked fast and went to the elevator to go down to the parking lot area.

Few moments later, he went out of the elevator and went to his car as he coincidencely saw Katrina going inside her car "oh? She works here now?? " he asked himself and quickly opened the door of his car as he went inside, starting it and thought of following her.

He smiled but his smile was different than before. It was manacing, terrific or thought of something bad. He saw her driving out and started following her too. He played a music while humming along the song. He saw her going to a street that he doesn't know but still followed her until she stopped infront of a house

"Is that her house?" He asked himself and went off from his car too after parking on the side and waited for her to go inside.  As she already went inside her house,  he looked around her house and saw a balcony and thought of climbing on it "hmm.... " he hummed and thought of using the veins as his ladder. He smirked and went to it and climbed up,  he was so glad that there's  no dogs around the area and held on the fence,  climbing up,  landing his feet on the floor.  He sighed deeply and saw her through the window as he blushed seeing her removing her upper clothes and unhooked her uniform skirt,  letting it fall on the ground. 

"Her slim... Body... Her creamy skin... She shines on the light" he mumbled and saw her removing his uppergarment this time as he bit his lower lip and looked at it steadily and the straps slowly slid down off her shoulder "urghh... I miss holding her soft body... " He's already feeling a strange thing in his crotch. It was growing into a big bulge as he panted heavily while watching her and removed her underwear after. Letting it slide on her legs.  She then placed her hands on her nape,  moving her hair and went to the room beside her cabinet that seems to be the bathroom. 

As she went inside the bathroom he then thought something how to get inside. He saw the lock on the glass door with a curtain covering the insides of her room as he panicked and looked around to look a thin metal but then he thought of using his ID instead.  He got out his wallet and grabbed his ID out and went to the glass door,  sliding his ID inside a bit and lifted it up to let the lock come off.  as he felt it come off. Ashton quickly opened the glass door silently and went inside her room, moving the curtains when he used the glass door,   seeing his pictures around her room again "so... This... Is where she fucked me before... " he said and chuckled as he closed the glass door and closing the curtain too and smirked as he had grin attached on his lips.  He quickly grabbed the rope and chair placing it on the middle of her room. 

Then he went to the switch of the light as he turned it off for her not to see what's gonna happen when she goes outside the bathroom with her being wet and Ashton quickly went beside the door of her bathroom and while holding a book on his hand.  While the things he need is already prepared on the middle

Ashton held on the book tightly as he heard the door knob twisting and saw Katrina going out half naked with a towel around her chest.  She walked outside the bathroom and said "huh why is the lights tur--"

Ashton hit her head with the book without letting her continue her statement then saw her fall down on the ground unconsciously. 

//what's gonna happen next?  XD Syree I'm sorry for ze cliff hanger uwu