Sex on the Restroom

I can feel how tight her Anus was, it was so ... Great, it's sucking my cock in, it wants me to move for it, I could see her lady juices falling down to her soft legs, it sparkles like a white glitter because of the lightning, my body are full of my sweat already, my pale veiny hands went for her as, squeezing it, I feel like I'm squeezing a soft round pillow.

As soon as I moved a little, she shouted loudly, moaning in pain loudly that I can hear her breathing heavily
"Oh?~ can't bare the pain?" I asked to tease her but she's breathing heavily and loudly as she replied sooner "N-no~ Its Ashton's cock so it'll be okay~" She said with a raspy voice

Her hands were holding onto the wall, her mouth was open a bit. I looked down to our parts as I continued to move, seeing my cock getting sucked inside was so pleasurable, I didn't know anal was this good, her insides are so warm. Its making me crazy, I then started pounding her a bit, my legs are moving on its own"s..shit!" I hissed and moaned loudly.

Her moan were getting louder, enough for them to hear, my hand went for her chin, making her look at me

Her POV --

My head was turned to look at him. Oh gosh, his face is turning me on so badly. I want him to be inside me even deeper.

Those wet lips, those eyes that's filled with lust is driving me crazy. But his shaft is crazier!!
When he hit a sensitive spot inside my anus i moaned again, filled with pleasure and desire. I arched my back further when he gained momentum and speed, going harder and deeper by the minute.

I felt my legs tremble so bad, i could also feel my womanhood drip with its juices, down to my knees. He continued fucking my behind so much that i let out a satisfied moan, a loud one!!

I don't even care who heard me, I'm having sex with a hot guy!!

"A..ashton, I..I'm gonna cum! Ngh!!--" i yelped and pushed myself even more to the wall when he grabbed my ass too tight but was still thrusting.

I couldn't fake it anymore, its too good for me~ I feel like I'm gonna cum any second. My anus is gonna cum~

I watched a few porn and saw pornstars cumming in their ass. I thought it was impossible but now, its happening to me.

My voice went higher while i moaned, feeling the knot inside my stomach. "I..im cumming~!!" I screamed in pure bliss, releasing my juices out, coating his shaft along the way.

"A..ahh, m..my ass is cumming." I whispered while trying to clm myself down. That was so amazing~ I never felt this great in my entire life!! I want more

I crave for more.

But, he stopped and pulled out. I frowned and slowly turned around which was difficult because my legs were trembling.

"He..hey, you didn't cum in me yet--" I couldn't finish my line when he instantly carried me up, pushed my back against the wall and my legs were dangling on his arms. He was even holding on my ass for support.

"W..what are you doing?" I asked but later on caught up when i felt his shafts head rubbing on my pussy lips. I groaned and i tugged on his hair a bit.

"I'm gonna fuck you in this hole~" he said lowly but huskily, leaning to my ear, nibbling it. With him nibbling on my ear then neck and he was grinding against my pussy sent sparks and shivers across my entire body.

It tingles and excites me. Then, he started penetrating me. "Ahh!! Yes!!" I moaned happily, finally i would get to feel his shaft inside my womanhood!

I bit on my lip while clenching on his shoulders. She looked down at their parts, his shaft slowly becoming devoured by my pussy.

"Ah, shit" He groaned against my cheek when he was also looking down. "You're so tight I might cum in you early." He sneered an pushed his entire length in me without warning!!