°Dark memories°

I lazily dragged myself out of the bed. Groaning, I stripped off my pajamas and pulled myself into the shower.

I let loose my hair and started to apply shampoo. Slowly I started washing off.
I let the hot water splash of on my moped well being.

I love showers.
They give me the ease.
Something I crave to be feeling every now and then. Every microsecond.

I turned off the shower and grabbed my towel.

There's nothing refreshing than the feeling one gets after a long easing bath.

I combed my hair and placed it in a messy burn. Brushed my teeth and wore some baggy pants and oversized T-shirt.

I made my way to the kitchen.
Am so famished.
I grabbed an apple and took a bite as I started to mix flour, eggs and all stuffs needed to prepare pancakes.

I made myself coffee.

Mornings.

As I opened my fridge, I found myself frowning.
I'll need to head to the grocery.
Later today.
That means to go out on public.

All is ready.
I set myself at my coffee table that is near the window.
Bright new day.
Staring outside, flashbacks flow in.

I remember everything as if it all happened yesterday.

That Friday evening.
Dad promised today we will go on a family outing.
I know its almost the forth time he had mentioned it before postponing them again and again but I understand.

His job is so demanding.
I can't exactly explain what kind of job it is but every time i ask him  he keeps telling me 'it is something close to a doctor' or 'can't really know the exact word name for the job kiddo'
The funny daddy.

My guts tell me otherwise but all I have to do is be thankful I get to see him day in day out. He has always been on my side.

He has been trying hard to bring food at the table, every time working so as to pay for my college fees, all for me and him.

Well he's my only parent I have so he knows what is best. My mother died when I was born. So as that's what i was told. Can't even formulate her looks but the pictures i keep looking of her say more.
Very beautiful.
I wish I had the chance of having a mother walk me through.