||Chapter 1||

Immortality was what he longed for. Invincible was what he wanted to be.

"Om Brahmadevaya Namaha"

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months, months into years, but no Brahmadeva. He continued chanting the holy name for Yugas, until-

"Open your eyes Vikhurasura, I am pleased with your penance."

Penance was used instead of devotion, as the asura worshipped for his desires.

"Make me immortal my lord! I also wish to be invincible."

"Immortality and invincibility are not for you. Seek for anything else."

He thought and thought and though for a path of his death, which would not be easy. Then he said-

"May she be my death, who is born from an energy ball. 200 years be it's existence. May she have the powers of all the forms of You, Devi Sharda, Devi Uma and Mahadev. May her birth be unrelated to Narayana."

"Tathastu."

He roared a burst of haughty laughter.
"The world is for me to rule! The master of the NetherWorlds I am, now the heavens are also mine."
Arrogance present in each word, ego-filled like the lava of a volcano.

Havoc and destruction everywhere. Fire burning houses, swords splitting throats. He got the earth.
The crown on his head, the throne of Amravati, his seat. The heavens, now his by force.

The ball created by the four gods. Powers of each of their forms present in it. Fragile it was, thus needing utmost care. Kailash, it's home.

One, Two, Three, Four.

The Gods and the Humans counted the years. The end of 200 years was needed to end the hell created on earth.

___________________________________________

200 Years Later

Unable to bear the plight of her children, her mind remained full with her daughter's thoughts. The prowess she had, to finish the Asura. But a boon had to be respected.

___________________________________________

 In white tresses she wandered, all around Kailash. Where she was who she was, she did not know.

Faint visions of her past filled up her mind. She walked, she searched for somebody. Somebody to give her an identity.

Hours spent in wandering and searching. A cave, she reached. Waited, for something. For what, she was unaware of. SHe entered and walked.

A group of deities she saw, all unrecognisable. She walked all over, as nobody seemed to notice her. Looking around, she saw somebody she thought she knew.