stay with me - 6

I cant sleep⚠️
//jorel x dylan//⚠️
//fluff//⚠️
~~~~

Three o'clock.
Three in the fucking morning.

Here i am, twisting and turning in my bunk. I cant sleep. I cant keep my mind focused. Im unsure why, but its annoying me and im going to be too tired for tomorrows show, again.
Sighing, i faced my side and opened my curtain, leaning over to yank dylans open knowing well enough that he was awake. Jerking the curtain open a little (not loud enough to wake anyone of course) i found dylan looking at his phone before looking up at me.
"What?" He mumbled, seeming like he had just woke a few minutes ago. "I cant sleep, dylan" keeping my hand gripped onto the curtain, i leaned on it waiting for a response. He only sighed and scooted over, patting mext to him. "C'mere" he motioned, making me grab my grey faded blanket with black markings before hurrying into his bunk before waking anyone around us or disturbing any who were awake.

I wrapped the blanket around myself and dylan, making him give a look. "I have my own blankets" he muttered, still trying not to wake anyone. "Yeah, too bad" i slid into his grip, before he shifted a bit to get his arm around me to be able to go on his phone still. I flinched at how bright the screen was but my eyes soon adjusted when he turned down the brightness before muttering an apology to me.
Gladly accepting i rested my head on the others chest, watching his screen as he started to watch some videos i could care less about in the slightest.

Staring up at dylan, i smiled to myself. Ive been sneaking into his bunk when i couldnt sleep, to which, he had found out. He didnt care and started to even invite me in. Of course not telling the guys as they would just tease and we couldnt avoid them on the bus for very long.
My eyes remained on the other till he stared back into my eyes, the light from his phone only lighting up some features of his face, but either way i could see his adorable features in the dark.

"Hmm?" He hummed, moving a little to make our faces soon face eachother. "Nothing. Just lookin" i mumbled, knowing that wasnt the case dylan rolled his eyes. He probably knew i sort of had a thing for him, which i didnt care if he did. He didnt take things too seriously to fuck up our (or anyones) friendships or relationships. "Mhm, sure, maybe im just lookin' at you then" he grinned teasingly, i only huffed like a child before shutting my eyes softly.

After a few minutes i was soon falling asleep, i heard the muffled audio from dylans phone as i heard his steady heartbeat, Finding it rather soothing. Before i was fully knocked out, i felt a soft kiss being placed on my temple. I only gave a quiet "mm" in response to this action before he shushed me, before i knew it, i was soon asleep.

"Love you jay, good night"