flirty drunk -21

Writing is hard when you're not sober haha
- J
--
George x Danny || SMUT(ISH!!)

SHORT SUM: Danny goes into a small bar inside of a town hes visting to see family and manages to flirt with the bartender, George
--
Danny's POV:

It had been a long few days for me, being around kids constantly and family members. Never getting a break from everyone just for a few hours. Which leading me off into a bar to calm my nerves from everyone at home, currently i had been waiting for the bartender to finish my drink as i watched. I had already had a few shots and what not before that making me pretty far from sober. I was a bit wobbly at this point when i stood, so i gripped under the counter the keep my balance. My eyes were fixed onto the rather attractive bartender infront of me, he had nice pretty eyes and tattoos from his neck down (that i could see atleast). His arms were rather larger and he was taller than i was, and rather intimidating, his voice was deep and wss like music to my ears.
"Sir? Sir?" He asked, finally snapping me out of thought as he handed over the drink, looking at him i paid for the drink before starting to sip on it, working my way slowly to downing the whole beer. I choked midway but still managed, putting down the empty glass i sat there for a moment, covering my mouth with the back with my wrist i tried to keep all of it down, which somehow i manged, making me sigh as i put my hand back on the counter. I spun myself around to face the lovely bartender again who was serving anothet guy. To be fair the bar was mostly empty and the guy he just served was walking out to leave.

I watched as the bartender was about to pass me to see if anyone else wanted anything to drink, till i stopped him.
"Heyy, can i get another?" I slurred, grinning the bartender faced me and shook his head. "Sorry, no. You've had too many" i frowned, leaving against the counter, pouting slightly. "C'mon, pleaase?" I whinned, making him shake his head again, only seeming to get more amused. "Nope, its the policy" he just stood there while i sat and thought on how to convince him, my eyebrows furrowing in frustration till i finally got an idea, flirt with him, maybe?.

I looked up at him, sitting up and leaning more into the counter to get closer upto him i gave a stupid smirk "please?" I pleaded, teasingly biting my bottom lip for dramatic affect. It seemed to affect him as he stood quiet for a moment till finally speaking up "i..no, still no" he stuttered, making my smirk grow bigger. I scooted myself closer, placing my hands on his chest his breathing seemed to hitch, i started to feel down his chest. "Come on, ill do anything" i hummed, my eyes fixing upto his face, he looked back at me. His face flushed with red before he pushed my hands off lightly.

"A-after my shift" he looked at me, i grinned and sat onto a random chair by the counter "okay" i happily hummed as he handed me another drink.