Taboo (Complete)

Chapter 1 

Start of a Mystery 1  ;)

Heather ; (sister of louie) hey louie i heard that your running for mayor on the countryside...well goodluck for that!!! you must build a mall or something right there i'm sure most of the pepole are not familiar with those places...

Louie: oh shut up heather just gimme a little bit of support for once! hah! i know i'm confident that i can win i just need to please those people in the slums! in fact the flyers are ready and the goods are already arranged to so what do yah think??!!! (mocking voice) 

Heather: yeah yeah yeah...but better be careful in that place i heard that there are witch crafts or something you might get shrunked!!! hahaha (Just joking) well goodluck brother have to go gonna see my boyfriend! Byeeeee!!!!!!

Louie: hey-!!! hey wait !! you better bring him here ain the house so i can bust him off!!! (louie's thought's - my sister is in a realationship and i'm still single and busted!! i'm almost 27 but i have no interest in girls at all it's not like i'm gay.......or maybe i am!!! uhhhhh!!! better get going i need to win this  race for the family)  

"louie called his assistant jeremy to check the place on the countryside and roam around for some information"

 Jeremy : according to the sensu there are only 3,000 people occupying this place and the living is very low! wel Mr Louie Jacobs i can foreseen your future and i think you can win hahaha your  enemy seems to planning their attack but i think their gonna fail ;)

Louie : hahahaha okay okay thanks for the information jeremy i want to see the place as soon as possible bye...

"louie rushes to his mother's house and tried to talk to her about the campaign"

Louie : mother i got a call from jeremy and its a good news i feel like i might win so please allow me to use the money for the campaign...and i think a bigger money is involved if i became the mayor of the countryside 

Mom : louie isn''t it too fast  and its very dangerous i know how this game will go and i don't want you to get hurt i know the summersons will not accept their down fall if they loose that place!!!

Louie: mom trust me i can do this i promise!!! next week the campaign will start and they will announce the winner and have the opportunity to visit the place so i might not be home for that reason...okay?....bye mom (kisses forehead)

Mom - but- but!!!! louie!!!.......

"louie and jeremy went to a meeting and discuss the countryside ;)"

Louie ; hey jeremy how's the research?

Jeremy : well this is a little bit of a creep but as we roam around and ask the story of the place thre's something bothers me a bit they say a urban legend or whatever still roams around the place a man with a sharp teeth and long ears and tall  something like a monster i don't know if its true but it really creeps me out 

Louie ; oh shut it jeremy your just being a paranoid maybe the people are just scaring you!!! dumb ass!....well what more crazy stories are you gonna tell???

Jeremy : well...nothing more...well i'll just call you for some more info's 

Louie : well!!! okay okay you  can go now....

Jeremy : good night sir....

(Louie's thoughts - huh!!!! urban legends pweeee!!! it sucked!!1 what the hell was he thinking there are no monsters at this point of time!!!! hahahaha he's making me laugh!....what's the matter with them my sister is talking about witch craft and jeremy is talking about monters what the hell!!!! they use to scare kids not an adult!!! mabye i just need some sleep...ughhh!!! - louie turned off the lights and started to close his eyes")

 Ambush 2

"2 weeks passed by and the announcement of mayor in countryside has finally come...seems like its a very lucky day for louie ;)"

Jeremy : sir louie better prepare for laters event they will announce who won the position the van is waiting to bring us in the venue.....Good Luck sir

Louie : huh!!! i know i know thank you....i can smell the cent of a victory hahahahaha (ego voice)

"the car started to move and brought jeremy and louie  to the venue and there he saw the summersons a epic glare occured in both parties and the tension started to raise...."

MC  : Good After ladies and gentlemen now we are about to declare who won the campaign for the aspiring mayor of this countryside...now lets begin........... with the total of 2,500 votes our next mayor  is................................................................................................................................................................. Mr Louie Jacobs 

"Hoooooooorayyyyyyyyyyyy yeahheyyyyyyyyyyyy......the people rejoiced and jeremy as welll....the reaction on louie' face was overwelming "

MC : A Speech would be enough mr jacobs ;)

Louie : thank you for everyone who voted for me!!! i promised that i will do the best i can to improve this place.......and.........................................(BANG,BANG,BANG)

"a shot out occured when louie is in the middle of his speech.....the summersons seems not satisfied with the result and shot's louie....the crowd was in shocked and it was a mess all over the place the people started running jeremy looses sight on louie and they lost each other"

Jeremy: wait!!!.wait louie is still in there!!!!! you need to get him!!!!!! 

"Louie runaway to the forest and he's nightmare will begin as he encounter a very misterious man"