A Mysterious Man

Chapter # 2 

Forest  3

Louie's POV 

Louie - where the hell i am!!!!!!!!!!! jeremy!!!!! that bastard just left me whining here!!! i'm really going to kill him when i get back!!!! ughhhh! (Cracking sounds...crack,crack) what's that!!!!!!!!!!!!.....is any body there?????!!!! hello.....!!!!! 

"he saw a man standing infront of him and he was shocked by the mysterious appearance of him...shirtless tanned skin 6 foot high and a very hsndsome face,he's muscular body fits his green eyes almost like a jade...the man was staring louie curiously.

Eris - uhmmm...are you okay?....

Louie - who are you anyway??? you scared me!!!! 

Eris - my name is eris! and you are? what are you doing here in the forest? you don't seem to fit here...long pants,long shirt shinny shoes..haha!!!

Louie - tsss.....what are you laughing about!!!! i'm just stucked and stranded here because of the shootout happened back there!!!!! can you lead me back in the countryside?

Eris - hmmmm unfortunately no.....but if you want you can stay in my place 

Louie - uhmmm....really???? just for a few days i promise

Eris - well its not a big deal...follow me...

 "They went on eris house and as they walked by he saw the house that was a very creepy place so louie started to have this thoughts"

(Louie's thoughts - what the hell is tthis place!!!!!!! this isn't a house it looks like a cave or something!!!! i don'twant this!!!! i wan to go home!....but wait...i can't because that bastard left me here i mean jeremy...ugh calm down louie.calm down you just have to bear with it with in a few days   and everything will be fine..."sigh")

Eris - hey lou come here i'll show you to your room 

Louie - its not lou its louie okay!!!!! 

Eris - whatever! just don't break anything.i'll prepare some food just wait here

Louie - okay thanks  

"eris putted the food on the table and its raw meat"

Louie - w-what's this? raw? you didn't cook it???

Eris - what's your problem just eat it!!! you have to cause there's no one who will serve you here do you understand?!!!

Louie - b-but....(louie slowly bite the meat and started to chew)

"eris licked his lip and stared at louie with a lustful look"

Eris - hey lou....do you prefer men?

Louie - what are you talking about h-how did y-you.....................

Eris - hahaha am i right? i can see within you when you stared at me lately 

Louie - shut up i'm not..........i-i don't like you your just imagining things!!!!

"Eris stood up and holds louie's chin holding it up and started to kiss him...their tounge intertwined and louie gasp as if he's running out of air...eris grabbed his wrist and holds it tightly"

Louie - aaaaahhhhhhhhhh.ha s-stop what are you doing!!!!! l-let me go!!!! ha....(pant,pant,pant)

Eris - so how does it feel??? (smirking) well? looks like your a little bit shocked ugh...fine fine fine good night rest so you'll have the energy 

"Louie's thoughts - what's wrong with hat man he so f*cking frustrating!!!! how did he knew i was gay!!! i-ican;t forget what he did!!! i can still feel his tounge inside my mouth!!!! ugggghhhhhhh!

"well what's going to happpen look's like louie has no choice but to live with this man "

"please bear with the very slow updating but i will definitely update thi chapter so watch out for that ;) hope you'll support this story thank you" Real_Meg :D