A New World, A New Adventure.

"LEEEROOOYY!! JEEENKIIINS!!" I yelled as I hold on to my rapier that is carving a giant basilisk's belly open wide.

'Welp today is the last day this game is online... Why not have fun until the end! No use sitting around doing nothing!' I jumped back as the basilisk fell dead and turn around with a smiley icon above my head. The purple haired NPC gave me a thumbs up even though her face have no emotions. "I'll miss you Ashley... The perfect picture of my dream girl that I hope I'd find someday..." I look up at the timer [22:33:44]. It's been six years since I started playing this game. It saved me from depression and suicide. YGGDRASIL...

I got back to where my home was in this game. A small hidden clearing with a medium sized log cabin in the middle with pretty flowers surrounding it. There's a reason why I pick this place.

As I approach the house I heard a hiss and turned around seeing that Ashley has changed her appearance since she is no longer in combat mode, just like how I programmed her. She is now following me in a flowing purple dress that I found for her a year back. A perfect recreation of my dream girl. She has white hair which slowly turns into a dark shade of purple, pale silky skin and a beautiful slim body. I think I have a bad obsession with purple.

 I think I have a bad obsession with purple

(I know who she is... If you want to find out. go and search for Celine from World Of Magus)

I was hunting that basilisk just for fun and because I wanted to upgrade my rapier to the max level. Right at this moment, I'm level 100 and been so since two years ago. This rapier is kinda something special to me. Don't really know why though...

I got about an hour and a quarter left. "I'm such a sore loser. Making an artificial girl. I am more alive here than in the real world." Reaching the back door, I opened it to a small forge. Boxes of items scattered all over the place and an Anvil in the middle. "At least I don't feel lonely here. I have somebody waiting for me here. Heck, I feel more at home here than in my giant empty fuckin mansion. Fuckin Merica, so much for joy huh?"

Putting my newly found materials on the anvil from my inventory with my rapier. I hammered them once and it fused together, shining bright until it dimmed out. "Great... Thats objective number ninety-nine out of a hundred and last one is to test my theory if I can make and use the gun."

I could just use my magic like 'Greater Create Item' but it's lame. Fourty minutes later, [23:26:19]. Putting my last touches to the gun. "Done!" Taking the large bullets on the table, I loaded them in the big gun.

(Its hellboy's gun. You know the one that tears a hole in monsters... Yeah)

"Lets see... I shot a fuckin revolver before. But this one is massive and I'm guessing a huge recoil too." I pointed the gun at the dart palette hanging on the door and pulled the trigger. The blast roared and the bullet hits the bullseye. "Hmm... The recoil isn't that bad. Either because of my strength points or because this is a game." Pushing the button on the side half of the gun fell, showing the bullets and I flicked it back close. "Now I feel like a Jesse James." I holstered the gun inside the leather thingy that I don't remember the name of and went back inside. (Lol)