•FS•namjoon

❤❤Namy/n shippers❤❤

Namy/n,but they are well known as the king and queen of breaking things,yup they are clumsy but when it comes to their group they do take responsibilities such as taking care of the group and any other things.specially namjoon he is the leader of the group.he is a good leader to be exact taking care of the group is hard but he is taking all of the bad rumors into the good ones.when it comes to his love ones such as his group,his family and his crush he is so lovable,caring,strong,kind and all.

Y/n is the good maknae,loving,caring,
kind and all.yes she is young but is it bad to fall inlove for someone who is older than you?.

Let's go with the other sentences.clumsiness,speaking of that word they are the most clumsy in the group they broke many things in their dorm.but they are the most favorite ship of mine.their happiness is my happiness i love them I love all of them!!❤.

Comments:

Namjoongivejiminhisjamsback:yeah youa re right he is a good leader of the group and y/n is the kind maknae of the group,I didn't saw anything bad for it.except for the fact that namjoon stole jimin's jams.

Namy/notp:love is about trust.if you love someone so much,even if they have a different age.you believe at 'age doesn't matter' right? so be with it.I love all of them and I can't take if someone is not in a bad rumors.

Expensive y/n:i didn't saw anything bad either,they are perfect and you can see it on my username here.

●●FAN MEET●●

T

oday bts have a fan meet at the Philippines for their second album.bts members are enjoying  talking to their fans when they have a break,suddenly one fan ask.
"Namjoon oppa be official with y/n unnie please"

"Ohh maybe soon,i am planning though *laughs*"namjoon said

"Y/n unnie how did you react about namjoon oppa said?"

"W-what did namjoon hyung said?"y/n asked

"I know you heard it y/n unnie"

"Ohh that one? Maybe im going to be happy i dont know.im not really sure about my answer right now so i hope you all will give me a time to think about it.i love you all army's"y/n said

"We will wait for it y/n unnie.we love you too

The fan meet went well just like all of the bts fan meets before,they have really enjoy the company with the Philippine army's but to be honest bts members is so shocked because they didn't know that they have so fans in the Philippine, like that.

[A/n:any namjoon baises?💖]