Chapter 1

Here's the real chapter! I do not own Naruto!

***Akane POV

I sat next down next to the boy. He glanced at me and I gave him a smile, but only returned a kurt nod. Damn... I wanted to see him smile. I bet it was sexy. I snapped out of my trance when I heard a voice.

"I see we have a new Hokage." the man announced looking at me.

I stood. "I am Akane Uzumaki the Fifth Hokage of Konohagakure. My father Minato has retired as the Fourth and intrusted me to take his position." I stated as I nodded my head. I felt his eyes on me, but I didn't look down at him. As much as I wanted to... I controlled myself, from looking into those beautiful blue green eyes. Just kidding! I snuck a quick glance at him just to see his eyes! I instantly melted, but I made it unnoticeable. Hopefully... I knew that Hitomi noticed it though and she was going to be shooting questions at me when we were leaving, but Moriko was making googly eyes at one of the guys that had make up on his face. I guess he was one of Green Eyes's body guards, along with another blond haired girl with a rather large fan on her back and hair tired up in four spots.

The meeting started and they began talking about the Akatsuki. I thought of my sister as soon as he mentioned it. And blah blah blahh the meeting is over. I looked over to see that Moriko was flirting with Make Up Boy. I let out a sigh and walked over to her, only because she was by Green Eyes.

"Seems like they're hitting it off." I smirked looking at Moriko but talking to Green Eyes.

He shook his head, "I don't think I'm going to hear the end of her now."

I chuckled, "Hey, I have to deal with her. I'm just glad I'm not living with her."

"Well lucky you. I have to live with him." he replied sarcastically. "So why did your father step down from being Hokage?" he asked suddenly changing the topic.

"My mother. She's sick? Well not sick, but depressed ever since my sister joined the-" I cut myself off not wanting to say anymore. "We're just afraid she's going to... die soon. She won't eat, or do anything for that matter. Plus she a jinchuuriki and I don't know what we're to do with the Nine Tails." I whispered.

He nodded his head, "Your name was Akane right?" he asked, changing the subject once again.

"Yes, I never got your name." I smiled. He remembered my name!

"Gaara of the Sand." he replied. "I hope to see you again. If you wish to contact me, or send a message then send ninja over." he gave me a kert smile and nod.

"And the same with me." a faint pink making its way to my cheeks, but turned away before he would notice, gathering my body guards.

I pulled mine away and we went home. I was smiling like an idiot the whole way home, and it was a few days journey.

"Do you like the Kazekage?" Hitomi had begun the questions. "I saw you looking at him." she wiggled her eye brows.

I blushed, "N-no! Shut up Hitomi! Didn't you see Moriko flirting with Make Up Boy?" I pointed to her and her face turned bright red.

"Lord Hokage I was not flirting with him! And his name is Kankuro..." she retorted but whispered the last part.

I chuckled, "Uhuh. Sure, whatever you say Moriko." I rolled my eyes smiling. But the whole way home I couldn't stop thinking about Gaara. I might have to take him up on the offer, and send some messages, or maybe even visit him personally.

***Mishina POV

Deidaras' hands explored my body as his mouths licked at my hips. I couldn't help but laugh at this and wiggled away from his grip. "Deidara stop, that tickles!"